project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
21 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2007, 04:34 AM   #1
Army Musician

Default CBRN

Is it possible to implement some form of CBRN Warfare, after all Chemicals were used in Iraq not so long ago.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Army Musician is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 09:10 AM   #2
Aljen

Interesting idea, as CBRN would be definitely used in any major war (doesn't matter if we like it or not)

What would that mean in a game? Chemical/biological projectiles for artillery?
They would have to be pretty weak in comparing to real world. Maybe some old stuff Mustard-gas, chlorine etc.

So you would have to use gasmask (maybe protective suits which would be anyone able to get on spawn points as a new kits) to survive in a chemically bombed area.
Maps which would have such hazardous areas (permanently - from start to end of the game round) with some important objectives in them so both sides would have to fight in protective suits.

Truth needs no law to enforce it
Evolution: The realization by the organism that those things inside the white lab coats are pretty damned tasty!
Aljen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:32 PM   #3
wpgcivic

lol as soon as i saw cbrn or nbc as i know it i thought of back in basic training when we did ruck marches and runs with the suits and gas mask ahaha...i hate those suits and yeah that would be interesting to see in game for like the police kit for insurgents

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wpgcivic is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 02:28 PM   #4
VipersGhost

Interesting, I think giving the commander some more toys isn't a bad thing, maybe only give him 1 chem drop. Possibly make it so it only lasts a while...but not the whole game.
VipersGhost is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 11:35 AM   #5
Army Musician

I think a chemical or that kind of attack will be nice. If you get caught up. You get a slow and painful death.

Army Musician is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 12:07 PM   #6
El_Vikingo

How realistic is spraying "Facility" with chemicals, and then moving in?!

If you are reading this dont stop, cause if you do, I'll kick you in the balls.
El_Vikingo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:51 PM   #7
Portable.Cougar

Please no

I dont want MOPP 4 flash backs. They dug that so far into my brain duriing my AF career that when im sixty I could tell you what you wear in each mopp level.

Portable.Cougar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 02:00 PM   #8
wpgcivic

id hope youd be able to tell us what to wear at each level...that is the whole point of learning cbrn isnt it? that is something that i really wouldnt want to forget

wpgcivic is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 02:02 PM   #9
Portable.Cougar

Im no longer active duity therefore I have no Mopp gear. At this point if it was Alarm Blue Mopp 4 id be dead

Portable.Cougar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 02:18 PM   #10
GeZe
PR Artwork Team

I would like to see this, as a pick up kit for the insurgents.

It is laid down like an IED, then, when the bomb is detonated, first of all there is the explosion, but also gas, like the tear gas from SF is spread. It makes you cough etc, and also you take damage (like the fire from a moltov, except you wouldn't see the fire)

GeZe is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
cbrn