project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
30 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2007, 03:07 PM   #1
Carpface

Default LB second seat

I know its been discussed, but I haven't found anything so for through search that suggests this. Could the Littlebird/Combat Littlebird's second cockpit seat allow you use of binoculars? After extraction, the LB could really be well utilized for recon spotting enemies and if possible, calling in artillery from above. I suppose a squad leader could hop onto one of the side seats and call from there anyhow, but what if the second seat always gave you SOFLAM and ability to call artillery? I guess I'm just ADD and need something to do in that second seat.
Or, is there any word on what that cockpit position will be used for in the future?
Carpface is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:48 PM   #2
Matt23

I had that idea in mind, the lb's arent really used as recon in this mod but thats what they should be doing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Matt23 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:50 PM   #3
Guerra

Not a bad idea.

Would be nice to see if it had a built in zoomable camera for co pilot.
Guerra is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:54 PM   #4
SGT.Collado

Yeah that's a great idea.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77SiCaRiO77
ask him if he is an enemy , if he answer you in other language, then fire at him
SGT.Collado is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:55 PM   #5
BlackwaterEddie

Would be nice to allow the co-pilot to do something, even letting them fire there rfle out of one of the doors would be better than nothing

BlackwaterEddie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:13 PM   #6
Ironcomatose

I approve. It sounds like a neat idea.

[R-DEV]DuneHunter - No offense to any female gamers, but never, ever underestimate the amount of havoc a woman can unleash upon innocent unsuspecting electronics.
Ironcomatose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:38 PM   #7
system
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackwaterEddie
Would be nice to allow the co-pilot to do something, even letting them fire there rfle out of one of the doors would be better than nothing
It would be cool if you could switch from binoculars to shooting. You could sort of turn to the side and shoot out!
system is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:57 PM   #8
.:iGi:. Eggenberg4Ever
Supporting Member

Agreed: co-pilot should be weaponry/recon co-ordinator. Frees the pilot up for all the twisty turny stuff.

What's French for deja vu?
.:iGi:. Eggenberg4Ever is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 05:15 PM   #9
PF-Greasy Monkey

Send a message via AIM to PF-Greasy Monkey Send a message via MSN to PF-Greasy Monkey

maybe the transport LB copilot could pilot back the LB if the 1st pilot get shot
you know how it is when the pilot get shot and the copilot can't handle the stick he has in from of him...
the 5 others scream watching the ground getting closer and closer...
ok its fun when you shoot at the pilot, but not when in the LB
of course copiloy would have to be equipped with the pilot kit.
or at least be able to to drop some ammo/feild dressings on the ground/roofs to supply the squad the LB just air dropped.

PF-Greasy Monkey is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
seat