project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2007, 10:38 PM   #11
lunchbox311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expendable Grunt
Didn't know vehicles had iron sites. What is the command NAME as I changed c to crouch for me (I use the Wolf King keyboard with keypad, c is right by space)

It is the cycle camera button. I changed prone to C so I had to hunt this down. I just changed the cycle camera to Z.

BTW: cycle camera is also the button to control the helicopter zoom.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Everything should have the measurements of: Awesome X Kickass
in game name is lunchbox311
xfire is lunchbox311
lunchbox311 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:57 PM   #12
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt

Yes I hoped in game and checked it out. Simi useful, only changes the angle of how you view the gun it seems.
Expendable Grunt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:57 PM   #13
Spartan452

i find that i get headaches trying to use the jeep ironsights because i can't focus my eyes towards the sights and the target, i think maybe you should soom in more on the sights or something, because its just so hard to aim, and you don't have barely any view of your surroundings. I liked it alot better in vBF2 than in PR
Spartan452 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:58 PM   #14
Deadmonkiefart

And gives you a crosshair.

My #1 excuse for having a bad game:
"GET-OFF-OF-MY-KEYBOARD-YOU-STUPID-CAT!!!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Deadmonkiefart is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:37 PM   #15
Spartan452

i dont need a crosshair, i use the tank .50 so much easier than the jeeps
Spartan452 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:43 PM   #16
NYgurkha

is it just me or is the iron plates on the PLA and MEC jeeps just there to obstruct you view? I can see farely well with the .50cal but with the vodnik and the PLA viechle i can only see something dead ahead of me (even when zoomed out).
NYgurkha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:01 PM   #17
Top_Cat_AxJnAt

http://realitymod.com/forum/t2117-uk...-wip-gpmg.html - the sight on the end of the barrel looks almost unchanged in game. I have upped the settings but the sight is still quite poor.

NOT A PROBLEM though for gamepaly purposes due to poor draw distances but when we get this GPMG on big open maps, similar to Al Basara, we will need a decent sight.

I run on medium settings, and 50cal sight is clear and well defined but teh GPMG is not, therefore my settings are not the factor preventing me from aiming as accurately as with the 50cal - graphics on model, not my settings.

Hopefully, this would not take too long atall to change, i mean, it realy is only a small part of the sight - ANY CHANCE?
Top_Cat_AxJnAt is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
jeep, sights