project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
22 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2007, 12:07 AM   #21
Cyber-Couch

Take muttrah for instance. Say you are playing on USMC and want to defend the docks from enemies coming from the NW. Well, the only cover you have is a hill of sand which isn't much cover at all. So you being an engineer set up 3 small sandbag walls that work as a good piece of cover. And everyone else looking to defend from that area will flock behind your sandbags instead of out in the open .
Cyber-Couch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:15 AM   #22
noir-colombia-

GREAT AN ENGINEER POOPING SANDBAGS!!! (maybe using 4 dudes to set up a sandbag would be usefull)

El_Vikingo said: I only like 100% colombian. Leo said:colombian goodness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

please visit:
industrial music inside.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
noir-colombia- is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:29 AM   #23
Maxthered

Check this out
http://www.soacorp.com/barricades/31_10.htm
that is real
Maxthered is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:35 AM   #24
Raniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxthered
May be good as static cover but not for deployable cover, it's not something you carry around for fun...
Raniak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:37 AM   #25
Maxthered

well I saw this subject so i googled it and found this and I thought it was close to the subject.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:37 AM   #26
Cyber-Couch

It's something engineers carry around for fun because it was drilled into them during training!
Cyber-Couch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:39 AM   #27
Maxthered

mby an APC could deploy it with an engineer.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:04 AM   #28
ryan d ale

Maybe if there is an engineer variant of LAV?

Also when your behind the sandbags and theres a firefight ...it's not going to be hard for the enemy to through grenades at your position and wow... 5 kills!

Project Reality's Official Self-Appointed Anti Tank Guru
Over four years and still not banned

Obligatory Epic Forum Quote (QFT + LOL)

ryan d ale is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:45 AM   #29
[R-COM]Darkpowder
Support Technician

not too keen on the idea, though engineers should have more of a bomb disposal style of role first before they get into field construction.

Wait for quake enemy territory.

It sounds too much like that crap energy shield in BF2142.

[R-COM]Darkpowder is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:06 AM   #30
[TT]engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by noir-colombia-
GREAT AN ENGINEER POOPING SANDBAGS!!! (maybe using 4 dudes to set up a sandbag would be usefull)
So? I've seen them crap squad members, and i've seen officers crap backpacks. I don't think engineers crapping out sandbags would be any worse.
[TT]engineer is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
engineers, placeable, sandbags