project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
01 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2006, 12:39 PM   #11
{XG} non_compliance

yeah, I don't see what the problem is with confirming kills... you don't see the guy go flying thru the air and flop all around after he's dead?
{XG} non_compliance is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 01:04 PM   #12
MrD
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to MrD

Buying your own small bino's to use in the field in enemy territory you'd be looking to get the lenses coated for anti-reflection!

But it is true that you can get small and handy 12x bino's now that can be carried around easily by infantrymen who are frequently throwing themselves onto the ground, without needing them digging into various soft parts of your body causing extreme pain!

The 4x scope on the Susat is good enough for so much, but having something more powerful is real handy in certain situations.
MrD is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 03:28 PM   #13
causticbeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekstizzle
Or why don't you just use the jack of all trades kit. Spec Ops. It has *cue the music*

Knife - Backup for a
Pistol - Backup for a
Carbine - Ultimate killing machine with 0 recoil
Grenades - When a Knife, Pistol and 0 recoil carbine just isn't enough
SLAM - When a knife, pistol, carbine and grenades didn't destroy that pesky vehicle, SLAM will do the job. You even get 2 (yes, TWO!), the perfect number needed to blow up even the strongest of tanks for some reason
SOFLAM - For when you need to plan your killing rampage from far away and when you need to confirm your M4 700m kills. Even though you know you got the kill becuase he went flying another 400m after that laser beam hit him head on.

obviously I understand that the spec ops has the soflam, but i think a basic pair of binoculars should be issued to ALL troop
causticbeat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 05:24 PM   #14
Clypp

Send a message via AIM to Clypp Send a message via MSN to Clypp

More binos would be nice. Only letting snipers have them is pointless, the scope has better view distance than the binos
Clypp is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 05:39 PM   #15
.:iGi:. Eggenberg4Ever
Supporting Member

Give ME these:

To Hell with all other reasons: these are my favourite bins Swift 8.5x44 Audubons............. the birdwatchers favourite! Now I'll be able to spot those birds that constantly twitter on OGT, Sunset City and west of the harbour in Checkpoint Abadan. I'm convinced one of them is a sedge warbler but I need to i.d. the little bleeder!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What's French for deja vu?
.:iGi:. Eggenberg4Ever is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 06:18 PM   #16
ArmedDrunk&Angry
Banned

LMAO
Birdwatching PR style .....ROFL
ArmedDrunk&Angry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 06:46 PM   #17
.:iGi:. Eggenberg4Ever
Supporting Member

Hey you bum, don't knock it
When creeping around in-game, I've identified 6 bird species I know from their song so far!!
Maybe we should introduce a combat ornithologist class:

"Birds!.......... BANG!!"

or

"Flock of seagulls: SE of Blackhawk Wreck!!"
"Those are pigeons you muppet! Get better binoculars & the Collins Field Guide to Birds of Britain, NW Europe & the Jungle....... dumbass!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What's French for deja vu?
.:iGi:. Eggenberg4Ever is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
binoculars, classes, give