project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
21 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
tomatenkacktus
Post Chinook deboarding "animation" ?

Hey folks,

I got the little idea to change the position where you actually get out of the chinook.

Usually it seems to be random where you stand after pressing "E", but maybe you could change it somehow that you stand somewhere there: http://tinyurl.com/bvwd8nw

I think everyone of you already stood overthere, trying to get in the cockpit.

Maybe it works without being too much flashing and lagging and stuff.

I'm not sure, but I honestly think I'm in the wrong section, huh? If so, could you switch the thread please?

Best regards

L.Sanburn
Last edited by tomatenkacktus; 05-31-2012 at 11:24 AM.. Reason: Weird link.
Old 05-31-2012, 12:33 PM   #2
6Skrillex6
Default Re: Chinook deboarding "animation" ?

This is more of a suggestion, sorry to say.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:27 PM   #3
[R-DEV]Thermis
PR:BF2 Developer

Moved....
Old 05-31-2012, 04:19 PM   #4
CTRifle

Send a message via MSN to CTRifle Send a message via Skype™ to CTRifle

uhh that is where we get out of the chinook, its also where we get in.. and theres no point in somehow making a animation because as soon as you press E, you pop out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Add me on xfire! controltherifle
Old 05-31-2012, 06:08 PM   #5
mockingbird0901
Supporting Member

Sometimes when I fly it I see people getting out of the Chinook infront of the chopper. So might want to look into that at least..

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
-Albert Einstein
Volens et potens
Tema567 just might be my new hero

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:30 PM   #6
[R-CON]Psyrus
PR:BF2 Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockingbird0901 View Post
Sometimes when I fly it I see people getting out of the Chinook infront of the chopper. So might want to look into that at least..
It's the alternate exit, for when the back has been blocked by terrain/a static. It's the alternative to them hearing the 'breeeeeee' (shock paddles) meaning they can't exit. When I was practicing backwards touchdowns, I found out that if you don't do it right, your passengers will come out the front and fall to their deaths

brenn4n [My Hero]: I'm not going to fix it for Europeans because you have enough servers and because there's people in Australia and Japan that have always suffered with pings at least 240ms. This is their only opportunity to play PR at a more comfortable latency since nobody has ever thought of having one in LA like we do.

<3 FCV
Old 06-01-2012, 04:04 AM   #7
=HCM= Shwedor

Or the crates will drop out the back and onto your passengers if your pilot panicks/is too quick on the drop.

shwedor
Old 06-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #8
[R-DEV]J.F.Leusch69
PR:BF2 Developer

if anybody remembers the first version featuring the CH-47, in that version you did exit inside the heli but that can cause death to the passengers so we removed that feature.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #9
tomatenkacktus

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]J.F.Leusch69 View Post
if anybody remembers the first version featuring the CH-47, in that version you did exit inside the heli but that can cause death to the passengers so we removed that feature.
Aah, I see. That's what happens when you stand inside a chopper and it flys away...then u often die too.. thanks for the answer.
Closed Thread

Tags
animation, bailout, chinook, deboarding