project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > BlackSand Studios News
20 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BlackSand Studios News RSS newsfeed delivering the latest news from BlackSand Studios.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2007, 07:10 PM   #1
[R-DEV]2Slick4U
Operations Management
PR Server License Administrator

Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]2Slick4U Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]2Slick4U
Post OPK #18 Point of View: HUDS Part #3

Today we´re taking a break on presenting the new OPK-maps for 0.2, to show you some old and some new HUDS for our vehicles: Tornado Pilot with his WSO and the SA-3.

We reworked some of the older HUDS: the optics of the Eurocopter Tiger and the TV-HUD of our MI24 "Hind". Our serbian anti-air-system SA-3 "GOA" got a new targeting system too. And of course we haven´t forget to create HUDS for the Tornado IDS crew.

Tiger optics

HIND TV HUD

SA-3

Tornado Pilot/WSO

We hope you enjoyed this small update. With the next news, we will continue the presentation of the maps - and soon we will show you the 1P-cockpit of the Tornado IDS too.
Yours
OPK-Team.

More...
Old 08-11-2007, 03:30 AM   #2
echo

Amazing! Just amazing, just pure smelly amazing!

Good job to those guys who run the show over there at OPK! Would be relatively cool, if the Devs could ship some of those features into PR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-11-2007, 05:59 AM   #3
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

OPK really is my favorite mod after PR.

Old 08-11-2007, 02:34 PM   #4
Tumppu4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-PUB]bosco View Post
OPK really is my favorite mod after PR.
Yeah, OPK is great, it's not my 2nd favourite mod, but one of the top ones.

It's easily better than POE.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:20 AM   #5
Drifterboy

hopefully it gets loads of SP supprot, cause i dont loads of people will play in aussie

Old 08-12-2007, 11:28 AM   #6
[R-MOD]Mongolian_dude
Forum Moderator

It looks to me that the choppers in OPK have more weapons than just rockets, Helfires and guns. It seems they have TWOs too?
I think this variation of loadout would prove very affective and accurate in PR.

It just seems the way the hellfire/TOW(?) targeting system seemed slightly more accurate to how it is IRL.

...mongol...

Military Lawyers engaged in fierce action

Closed Thread