project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
23 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #11
Johncro
Default Re: [VIDEO] 4 Unknowns in 7 minutes

Hardly play on Hardcore anymore, frustrates me to see this, respect goes both ways.
Johncro is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:00 PM   #12
ralfidude

Send a message via AIM to ralfidude

Your straying from the point of the video, i honestly dont give two sh*ts if you cant take it.

Il say this for the last time. People on the server were asked nicely via admin control to quit the spam. More than once, then they continued and instead of kicking them, i told them verbally more sternly to quit talking. You sont know what went on that round, so please stop commenting on ur personal experiences that you had last July. Nobody cares.

If you feel so strongly, go to the server feedback section, this is not the place.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by ralfidude; 06-09-2011 at 06:37 PM..
Old 06-09-2011, 07:57 PM   #13
=Romagnolo=

Send a message via MSN to =Romagnolo=

Ralf, I'm sorry that I highlighted that. Your video was great, as usual, I really like and enjoy watching them, I just said it here because I thought it was fun because people still can't belive you actually found the caches.

Now reading my post I see it can be interpreted wrongly.

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto:"Cheers, you're the man, Okita"
[R-DEV]Rhino:"I in fact got kicked from a server for tking."
Hitperson:"well done, treasure it forever."
[R-DEV]Adriaan:"Damned classy Roma, if I may say so."
[R-DEV]Chuc:"Pro man, pro."
(yes, it was about me)
[R-MOD]BloodBane611:"Romagnolo, you definitely deserve a LOL award for that."
=Romagnolo= is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:33 PM   #14
hanadul44

No matter what the MAP is, this mode is crap. Still funny video.
hanadul44 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:18 AM   #15
Click

Wow that was amazing that does look like it was a good round.
Click is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:16 AM   #16
ralfidude

Oh nono, i got what you were saying romagnolo, the other guys took it way out of proportion. And thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ralfidude is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:20 AM   #17
doop-de-doo
Supporting Member

This answers a lot of my questions.

B4TM4N
doop-de-doo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:42 AM   #18
Pronck
Supporting Member

That is why teamstacking is not a good idea for the =)H(= servers, because all the "good" guys don't join that server, often getting a Noob vs. Beast round. It is something the =)H(= clan didn't wanted, but it did happened. 9 out of 10, the =)H(= team will win the round within 30 minutes. Not that I hate the clan nor the way they play. It is the way how the other people on the server play (with exceptions). Often the new guys or the people who rather pay CoD than PR play on this server and not the INS fans. Because the =)H(= clan offered a lot of fun INS rounds back in the good old days!

Admiral General of the *Liberation Army Against Freedom*
Pronck is online now Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:08 PM   #19
[R-DEV]K4on
PR:BF2 Test Lead
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

seems like it was an awesome short round for the other team...
that must be fun getting pwned by a l337-cache destroyer

anyways, i lol'd when i saw this

Last edited by [R-DEV]K4on; 06-10-2011 at 12:16 PM..
Old 06-10-2011, 12:26 PM   #20
ralfidude

Well pronk, the thing is, that when we take out caches this quickly, we get called ghosters.

If we actually do try and put it so its half and half H on both sides, and this still occurs, people start to bitch that we are ghosting because we have H on the other team and that they are feeding us intel.

When we stack all the H on the same side and still whoop yer ass, we still get called out for team stacking.

So the matter of the truth is, no matter what we do, we will always get a few angry people.

We are just ignoring it at this point.

There is nothing else we can do.

As you can tell from the video, it was not a MASS COOPERATION BETWEEN 4 FULLY OCCUPIED H MEMBERS, but it was one squad doing their thing.

So it doesnt matter if we are stacked or not.

In anycase, if this video doesnt prove it to you guys, i dont know what will. I guess tough luck.

Learn from us and do the same thing Its simple. Roll with us in the same squad, see how its done. This video had a few public players in our squad. We really dont mind.

Just quit calling us ghosters or cheaters, its not our fault your team sucks and is spawning on unknowns or that we get lucky with where we look for one. Period.

ralfidude is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
minutes, unknowns, video