project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
23 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 08:11 AM   #61
AlexanderBond006
Supporting Member

Default Re: Worst PR fail!!

Big red heading for our firebase...we're all "OMFG SH*T" but we shoot the driver and the big red comes to a halt right in front of the fb...
We're all happy, bunnyhopping onto the big red, lol-ing a lot on voip. Lots of win so far:

Then we realize that it's kind of dangerous to have a big red just sitting there, somebody might come back for it and finish the job. That's the point where the fail starts:
In my eternal wisdom, I decide that destroying it would be the best way to go. I get out my incendiary, step up to the big red and say "Everybody get back".
One right-click later, I'm staring at a dead screen, as is the rest of my squad...
Turns out incendiaries and big reds don't mix too well.

Alex

Veni Vidi Respawn
AlexanderBond006 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #62
Thomas276

Playing Karbala in a squad of 2 sappers and SL. I and the other sapper are remining the eastern bridge after some idiot drove over the mines.
The SL picks us up with a car to go to the other side. He speeds towards the bridge.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Of course we hit the mines.
Then our car blows up. Luckily we didnt get the TK, someone else had planted mines there too.
Thomas276 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:01 AM   #63
LithiumFox

Send a message via AIM to LithiumFox Send a message via MSN to LithiumFox Send a message via Yahoo to LithiumFox Send a message via Skype™ to LithiumFox

So one time i was an insurgent on one of the many insurgent maps.

I took a sapper kit, you know, the one with glorious IED's and all that fun jazz. Anyways I used up mine blowing up an incoming truck and humvee, and went back to get more. How I "used" to get my weapon is use the scroll wheel and click to see when i had my weapon full.

So i fill up my ied slot, but in my haste to find out if i had gotten my ied, I accidentally placed it on the cache...

So then i was like "OH CRAP GOTTA SWITCH FROM THE SWITCH!!!" so then i was fumbling about trying to get the remote off my screen, i end up switching to my main gun, but just as i did, i get hit with server lag. I also happen to spot an enemy in front of me. I shoot. It goes right back to my remote just as i click. Boom.

I still have NO idea how that happened. I probably had the remote selected... idk.. XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LithiumFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:08 AM   #64
Wadziu
Project Reality Beta Tester

Stryker managed to escape from our RPG ambush, but fortunatly his RTB didn't go so well
Xfire Video
Wadziu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:30 AM   #65
EW_SK

I have no pictures on that or video but i swear .

Once upon a time on kashan training server (my clan's server 39thBattalion) a unit composed of 3 HIGHLY TRAINED SOLDIER (DA 1335 SPEC OPS SNIPAZ) was walking to the North Bunker .Then they ask mortars to provide smoke on them and ahead of their position , mortar request was accepted mortar were firing .Our 3 brave mens continue towards NB , Splash on smoke nade explode 50 ~ 80 m infront of them , they decided to sprint in the smoke AND SUDDENDLY one of the 3 died.

It was me , i was like " WTF !!!!! what happened to me" (no shots were fired) then i saw some smoke comin out of my body....I HAD BEEN HIT BY A SMOKE SHELL .
That is my most funy/epic/F up moment of PR .Can you belive it the shell fell right on me not 10m away or 1m away from me ON TOP . DANG!!!! ^^
EW_SK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 06:33 AM   #66
Mouthpiece
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadziu View Post
Stryker managed to escape from our RPG ambush, but fortunatly his RTB didn't go so well
Xfire Video
Ahahahah, good one. I've been blown up this way even when my APC wasn't damaged, thanks to a head on collision.
Mouthpiece is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:02 PM   #67
Donib

In kokan, i found a car (as taliban) in the main base. It was smoking so i parked it in repair point. Then i looked around while car was being repaired i got in again and almost the same moment i was dead. All vechicles got blown up. My friend, who was standing next to me saw the C4 laying in the back of the car and didnt trust it. So he jumped straight away behind a fixed crate (at rearm point) and survived. I still have no idea why that car blew up, havent even pressed anything.
Donib is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #68
tommytgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NautaFIN View Post
Mortar direct hit on MEC jet (in flight) in Kashan

Pic by splatters from today's game
That's not a fail. That is a complete and utter win. dude like 1:1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
chance of that ever happening again lol
tommytgun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #69
Stealthgato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donib View Post
In kokan, i found a car (as taliban) in the main base. It was smoking so i parked it in repair point. Then i looked around while car was being repaired i got in again and almost the same moment i was dead. All vechicles got blown up. My friend, who was standing next to me saw the C4 laying in the back of the car and didnt trust it. So he jumped straight away behind a fixed crate (at rearm point) and survived. I still have no idea why that car blew up, havent even pressed anything.
Ammo techy spawned on it in the repair station and blew it up. It's an annoying issue with the Taliban main in Kokan. Lost many techies because of that.

Stealthgato is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 04:22 PM   #70
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytgun View Post
That's not a fail. That is a complete and utter win. dude like 1:1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
chance of that ever happening again lol
Well, I got mortared in a Kiowa. I'm pretty sure.

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!

[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fail, list, worst