project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
31 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
162eRI

Default [Video] Giving orders to your squad *Fail*

For those sharing their ingame experience, here a video showing that you are not alone in the world of games having problems giving orders to your squad or driver... Here in the world of reality, in Iraq, those GIs and Insurgent fighting for their lives have their own similar problems:

YouTube Video
WE GOT A CONTACT, MOVE, GO GO GO, HOLD ON, SHOT THAT MOTHER F*****, SHOT, I GOT HIM, CALM DOWN, STOP THE VEHICLE!, WHERE ARE WE?, MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, LISTEN...

PS: I know this video is more feat for an off-topic thread, sorry if I made a mistake. Just wanted to share this with you as it reminds me so much of problems we often have ingame about giving orders and especially with the drivers. This youtube video really sounds like "When Project Reality goes REAL..." videos!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by 162eRI; 12-21-2010 at 09:05 PM..
Old 12-21-2010, 05:47 PM   #2
[R-DEV]Spec
Lead Forum Moderator

Default Re: [Video] Giving orders to your squad *Fail*

I don't think I can laugh about a video including people fighting for their lifes...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to [R-MOD]IINoddyII for the signature! || If you need help or have a question, feel free to contact me via
Old 12-22-2010, 03:51 PM   #3
mazur mikola

Send a message via ICQ to mazur mikola

its my favorite video
thx

mazur mikola is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:37 AM   #4
PLODDITHANLEY
Supporting Member

So many tubes about which have the US military getting over excited and shouting conflicting orders.

Seems very unprofessional.
PLODDITHANLEY is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:57 AM   #5
MaxBooZe
Project Reality Beta Tester
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxBooZe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLODDITHANLEY View Post
So many tubes about which have any military getting over excited and shouting conflicting orders.

Seems very unprofessional.
Fixed it for you. There's loads of videos out there of people getting an adrenaline rush during an engagement. This is one way to react I guess, not the best way though.

MaxBooZe is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:25 PM   #6
Pvt.LHeureux
Project Normandy Contributor

-SLOW THE F*CK DOWN
-Roger that sir

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Pvt.LHeureux is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:25 PM   #7
Tarranauha200

"Staying calm and keeping cool head"
LOL
Tarranauha200 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fail, giving, orders, squad, video