project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
26 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 12:59 AM   #21
scharf
Default Re: [Video] Jigsaw's Gameplay

That was me (Fall) And Scare on TG today i saw you guys before from the lases flying of the hill, but got aa locked and never pursued it further, love the timing for when you turned around
scharf is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:46 PM   #22
[R-MOD]Jigsaw
Forum Moderator

New video

Joined the round pretty late and it looked like a lost cause, which it was, but it became an intense skirmish.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end... "
[R-MOD]Jigsaw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 06:15 PM   #23
[R-DEV]Adriaan
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

That was some good shooting!
[R-DEV]Adriaan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:57 PM   #24
[R-MOD]Jigsaw
Forum Moderator

And another one

I've cranked up the quality on this video from the last one, to demonstrate they are both ~12 minutes long but the latest one is more than triple the size. Hopefully that'll make for better viewing.

Props to gazzthompson for typically excellent squad leading.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end... "
Old 12-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #25
Silly_Savage

Damn, what is your upload speed? You're cranking these suckers out in no time. It takes me at least a day to upload one of my videos...

"Jafar, show me a sniper rifle." - Silly_Savage 2013
Silly_Savage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:23 PM   #26
[R-DEV]Spec
Lead Forum Moderator

That was quite entertaining, very well done

PR is just about the only game I can enjoy watching gameplay videos of (except for games that I do not have, ofc) Ah, I love it.

Anyway, nothing to complain about here. You skipped the boring parts in the vid and showed engagements and teamwork.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to [R-MOD]IINoddyII for the signature! || If you need help or have a question, feel free to contact me via
Old 12-23-2010, 09:42 AM   #27
Web_cole
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via MSN to Web_cole Send a message via Skype™ to Web_cole

These are awesome Jig

For Aiur
Web_cole is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:08 AM   #28
Kain888
Supporting Member

Nice one! Shame I joined this game so late.

Kain888 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 10:25 AM   #29
Zrix
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Nice videos Jigsaw, but I have to ask if there's any particular reason why you play with 3D markers off?

Zrix is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 11:28 AM   #30
[R-MOD]Jigsaw
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly_Savage View Post
Damn, what is your upload speed? You're cranking these suckers out in no time. It takes me at least a day to upload one of my videos...

Download is usually a little quicker than that but meh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zrix View Post
Nice videos Jigsaw, but I have to ask if there's any particular reason why you play with 3D markers off?
I just don't like having it floating around on my screen, I find it distracting tbh.

Tags
gameplay, jigsaw, video