project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
21 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 05:44 PM   #61
Brainlaag

Default Re: what makes a Tactical Gamer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souls Of Mischief View Post
I hope this is going to clear things up...
I'm not saying that its wrong to donate some money (did it myself), I was just referring to the argument "you have to pay to get proper gameplay", which is easy said bullshit. One day I will even donate a whole bunch to the PR staff, for this more then full-price-worthy game (its not a bloody mod anymore guys ).
Brainlaag is online now Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:34 PM   #62
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogyLoH View Post
  • Multiple Squads working together and communicating together--such as a convoy
  • "Blue Mobs" or two or more squads working together in the same area using mumble
  • Armor usually supporting infantry and working with them over mumble (instead of going off doing their own thing)
  • Squad Leaders working with each other over Squad Leader Mumble
I've seen/done that on UKWF and PRTA...

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:39 PM   #63
Wh33lman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogyLoH View Post
I'm sorry if I'm mistaken. I've played on other servers and have had great squads and good teamwork within it, however, these points are something I have only seen on TG:
  • Multiple Squads working together and communicating together--such as a convoy
  • "Blue Mobs" or two or more squads working together in the same area using mumble
  • Armor usually supporting infantry and working with them over mumble (instead of going off doing their own thing)
  • Squad Leaders working with each other over Squad Leader Mumble

and I'm sure there are more. To me, this and that Tactical Gamer has an emphasis on mature gamers, brings me back to the server every time.
that is playing the game right. maturity and teamwork.

Check out my Youtube channel!

Wh33lman is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
gamer, list, makes, tactical