project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
21 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 11:14 PM   #301
Stealth Clobber

Default Re: PR v0.95 Screenshots

Nice picture, but I was too busy staring at your humongous signature...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:31 AM   #302
Spyker2041
Project Reality Beta Tester

Send a message via Skype™ to Spyker2041

Worlds biggest PR Bot Tower

Take a look at my gameplay vids -->

Old 01-11-2011, 02:47 AM   #303
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

PR bot in its home universe!

messing on PRSP

(7v42...HARD)

Very busy IRL at this time, do not be suprised if I don't reply to PMs for prolonged periods.
Last edited by [R-DEV]Rudd; 01-11-2011 at 04:08 AM..
Old 01-12-2011, 08:46 AM   #304
cyberzomby

Yesterday on the PRTA server's Karbala round someone came up with the idea off half the team spawning Civie. This was because the Kiowa was just randomly strafing our lines.

So we ended up with 12 or so civies standing in front of RPG's. On there command the line would go crouch letting them fire over. Than the civies would stand up to catch incoming bullets. Worked well and I laughed my ass off :P Where some funny moments. Even took some soldiers out with a massive stone volley! Took out humvee's and even a tank if I'm not mistaken.

Heres some screens:

Gathering up, some people making calls (Roman called to go bowling and someone was ordering Pizza)

On our way out to a random point in the dessert

Forming up

Chaos after the american dogs fired at us!

These screens where taking relatively late in to this action so some people switched over to gunmen. And kudo's for an American Sniper who picked off RPG's behind our wall!

At one point we noticed someone had -900 points. He quit shortly after that. I believe someone said that 7 or more people in the US side had more than -100 points. At one point they just stopped caring and fired Abrahams HEAT shells in the middle of the mob! Causing quite a few laughs and humorous death screams!
Last edited by cyberzomby; 01-12-2011 at 08:55 AM..
Old 01-12-2011, 10:41 AM   #305
dtacs
Supporting Member

Only way to win Karbala Nice avatar too.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:55 AM   #306
cyberzomby

haha and make it more fun at the same time ^_^ thanks
Old 01-12-2011, 11:20 AM   #307
Rissien
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Rissien Send a message via Skype™ to Rissien

We did that on Ramiel once, took out a humvee crew, and the blackhawk, we stoned the pilot to death. Of course then some idiot lit us all up, had three squads worth of civis and that one stryker killed all of us, we kept respawning and he kept killing us untill he died, then he got a humvee and kept killing us.

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Old 01-12-2011, 12:01 PM   #308
L4gi
Server Administrator (A-N)
PR Server License Moderator

Guess who, Cyber...

Old 01-12-2011, 12:51 PM   #309
Airsoft Soldier
Project Reality Beta Tester

Got a kill with a stone
'

Old 01-12-2011, 12:53 PM   #310
cyberzomby

Quote:
Originally Posted by L4gi View Post
Guess who, Cyber...
I knew it was you but I didnt want you to get the: Oh thats l4gi alright, abusing the system comments just in case people didnt like this "tactic" trololol
Closed Thread

Tags
crazy, funny, pictures, project, reality, screenshots, son, v or 098, v095, v96, vietnam