project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
02 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 07:11 AM   #11
ryan d ale

Default Re: [HD 2 VIDEOS] All Genuine Gameplay Promoting Better Insurgency play

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-club View Post
what is up with all this ?
Creative writing

Plus, I use it as a background story for clan recruitment.

Thanks for your comment luntic.ops.

Project Reality's Official Self-Appointed Anti Tank Guru
Over four years and still not banned
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obligatory Epic Forum Quote (QFT + LOL)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ryan d ale is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:32 AM   #12
Kain888
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjan View Post
Well, looking it that way i dont think its fair that US forces are shooting civilians and insurgents aswell in this game as people in afghanistan deal with that aswell..
Its a so one-sided excuse not to make these game videos.

Same thing with politics interfering with MOH to call the taliban something different..
This.

If you want to ban insurgent gameplay videos you have to ban blufor gameplay videos as well.
Kain888 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:36 AM   #13
ma21212
Supporting Member

sigh...why does everyone add terrorist music in the backround? Can you make one video w/o it? is it really need? no. not its not. stop it cuz its annoying the living hell outta me and its also offensive. Thiers a reason IRL terrorists add music when they make videos. you know what that reason is? THEY ARE TERRORISTS!

ma21212 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:06 AM   #14
Sizum85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma21212 View Post
sigh...why does everyone add terrorist music in the backround? Can you make one video w/o it? is it really need? no. not its not. stop it cuz its annoying the living hell outta me and its also offensive. Thiers a reason IRL terrorists add music when they make videos. you know what that reason is? THEY ARE TERRORISTS!
So everyone who adds music is a terrorist???
Id you dont like it then dont watch it.
Sizum85 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #15
freeway

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan d ale View Post
Creative writing

Plus, I use it as a background story for clan recruitment.

Thanks for your comment luntic.ops.
that is nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizum85 View Post
So everyone who adds music is a terrorist???
Id you dont like it then dont watch it.
nothing is wrong with that but what do you say about this
Quote:
Subject: Re: Application form Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:24 pm
Nickname: NL.Jeffitaly

How often do you play PR a week: round the 2 a 3 hours on 1 day.

Why would you like to join the clan: I meet a few members of intifada in a server they were making a video , so i help those guys with it.

And i visit the site and i love the clan name , the videos are good to.
Its like the jihad thats what i like .
Every body need to be scared about this clan.

Greetz jeff.
this guy is now 1 of your clan members . this is getting scary

AKA AlexanderK-47
"The sniper is a very necessary person. He serves to remind us that we are war."
A .303 round at +2500 fps will remove a leg if it impacts the mid to lower thigh, thus resulting in death for most circumstances
No word of a lie ever since i downloaded this mod on January, i havent gone near the BF2 icon lol!
freeway is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #16
ryan d ale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma21212 View Post
Yes, just like the founding fathers of America were all terrorists right? Or so I would guess from what you're saying?

Edit - Not to mention the large ammounts of british soldiers who have said they would also fight against anyone invading our country.

Politics aside,

The music is offensive?

Do you even know a few words of Arabic?

Can't appreciate any artistic side of it?

Old 10-08-2010, 03:09 PM   #17
ryan d ale

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeway View Post
this guy is now 1 of your clan members . this is getting scary
It might be if you don't know them and panic about everything and haven't heard of the concept of roleplaying.

For example, today I attended a group that plays card based role playing games and I play the roll of a certain character that feeds off evil as a literal source of nutrition. It doesn't mean I do this in real life. I also do not carry a spear around with me in real life also.

And I swear to you... the funniest video ever made in PR (imo)...possibly even with BF2 was made by one of our clan members. I've seen ALOT of videos too.

Enough with the off topic responses. This video is meant to motivate the guys who actually don't always team switch to their beloved conventional factions.

Old 10-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #18
DevilDog812
Banned

i see no problem in making videos from any point of view, but the jihad music is a little much. artistic view of it? whats the artistic view of killing innocent people and oppressing women?
DevilDog812 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:18 PM   #19
ma21212
Supporting Member

Quote:
Yes, just like the founding fathers of America were all terrorists right? Or so I would guess from what you're saying?

Edit - Not to mention the large ammounts of british soldiers who have said they would also fight against anyone invading our country.

Politics aside,

The music is offensive?

Do you even know a few words of Arabic?

Can't appreciate any artistic side of it?
I am Arabic. And how am I saying the founding fathers are terrorists why the hell would you even twist my worlds like that? every video i see with ins. thiers always Jihad music. And whats so artistic about it? the same song you you have on your video is played when sucide bombers kill civillians. If you want art this is art notice how the music climbs as the action does? And also thier was a guy on youtube called Younoop who had a channel dedicated to playing PR as ins. ambushing BLUFOR with IEDs, RPGs etc and playing this kind of music, he had some 100 videos and needless to say, hes suspended.

Last edited by ma21212; 10-08-2010 at 04:27 PM..
Old 10-09-2010, 04:56 AM   #20
ryan d ale

Okay, feel free to troll all you like because you're only going to embarass yourself.

Have a nice day.

Tags
gameplay, genuine, insurgency, play, promoting, video, videos