project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
28 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #11
Herbiie

Default Re: [Video] PRWC Round 1 - GB Vs Rus - The Defence of PLA Operations Base!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampo93(FIN) View Post
Suprised that UK lost, was sorta looking forward to kick british ass :O
We were going to win, but we didn't build enough fox holes and cover at Operations base, so the artillery took us out and they were able to get the bleed, which made us loose all our tickets

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Herbiie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:39 PM   #12
Aimed

Default Re: [Video] PRWC Round 1 - GB Vs Rus - The Defence of PLA Operations Base!

dont forget we were 2 men down
Aimed is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:43 AM   #13
RedSparrow
Supporting Member

Lol, next time if it's at the same time I'm going to call in sick at work so I can attend so we get into the next round! ;P

[16:44] CareBear: c[_]
[16:44] CareBear: my care cup is empty
RedSparrow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:06 AM   #14
Runningman

Great video Herbiie! A big thanks to you and all the other tireless medics for keeping us going as long as you did up on that hill.....It was a fantastic effort from the whole team, and despite the loss it was great fun..... I look forward to the chance of having many more games with the chaps and chapette of Team GB

"I like being weird. Weird is all I've got, that and my sweet style." Maurice 'IT Crowd' Moss
Runningman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:07 AM   #15
Smegburt_funkledink

Yeah, srsly Ms.Sparrow. I blame you for our loss.

[R-Div]Robbi "There's nothing more skanky than eating out of a tub of hummus with a screwdriver."
[R-DEV]Matrox "CHINAAAAAAA!!!"
Smegburt_funkledink is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:24 AM   #16
gazzthompson

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/97523865-4.jpg

Final score, im not surpised the Russians are skilful players as IIRC they (or at-least use to) have a VERY active PR skirmish league, was more active than PRL if i remember.

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:43 AM   #17
burghUK

im so sad i missed it but the chuffin TA choose the most conflicting dates for an experience weekend.

munchy score fail

If I don't make it , tell my wife i said "hello".
burghUK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:27 AM   #18
Cheditor

Smeg i thought we were blaming Rudd, hmm well we could blame both?

Cheditor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:47 AM   #19
Smegburt_funkledink

Well, usually I blame Robbi for everything. Rudd knows it's his fault, so that's ok. I would blame Munchy but it's unfair to blame a nub. I should technically blame myself but it makes more sense to blame a woman. For the record though, it's all Brummys fault, he knows why.

[R-Div]Robbi "There's nothing more skanky than eating out of a tub of hummus with a screwdriver."
[R-DEV]Matrox "CHINAAAAAAA!!!"
Smegburt_funkledink is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:04 PM   #20
Web_cole
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via MSN to Web_cole Send a message via Skype™ to Web_cole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Smeg View Post
Well, usually I blame Robbi for everything. Rudd knows it's his fault, so that's ok. I would blame Munchy but it's unfair to blame a nub. I should technically blame myself but it makes more sense to blame a woman. For the record though, it's all Brummys fault, he knows why.
Who knew the blame game could be so complicated

For Aiur
Web_cole is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
base, defence, operations, pla, prwc, round, rus, video