project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
23 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 12:29 AM   #31
rampo

Send a message via MSN to rampo
Default Re: [List] Your best firefight?

Barracuda on US Marines, we had landed to a penninsula when enemies start to attack from all directions whit rockes and grenades, there were explosins evrywhere for over 2 minutes and evrybodys just screaming to the voip for a medic who had been torn to peaces by a HAT a long time ago, the other squad leaders and i r just spamming for supplies and air support and CAS untill we finaly get the word... "Air suport available" Then i just run over to the tree line and place two smoke grenades and request a fire mission. Too bad i wasnt there to see it because i got killed by a chinese. then we won the round whit the help of helo transport.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rampo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:44 PM   #32
Forrest23

In Kozelsk,

I was in a Russian Inf squad, we had captured the south objective, the next was the big facility thing just south of the Chechen base. My infantry squad decided to move along the east side of the map then west to the facility. We just got across the large grassy field and were just about to move through the forest to the marsh area. Suddenly, two FULLY LOADED transport trucks come bombing through the woods towards us. I see them from far away and take time to set up my PKM, I wait until they get closer for an accurate shot and just mowed them all down myself I shot the driver out of one of them and killed most of the people in the back of the truck before they got out, most of em were just confused or were hurt from jumping out early, the other truck pulled 10 meters away from me and they all jumped out to get me, but they all failed. My squad didn't have the time to react because I was ahead of them. I got 14 of the 16 kills and the other two were guys that jumped out and ran for the woods that my squadmates took out later. Truly fun.

Another one was in EJOD,

My squad was tasked with defending the gas station, there was an APC giving us trouble from the city and since I had the HAT kit, my squad leader and I set out on a 2 man mission while the rest of the squad stayed there. We make it to the edge of the city and wait for the APC to show up. We see it and before my HAT warms up, four infantry bail out of it and scatter, I shoot the APC when he isn't looking and my squad leader and I are faced with holding off the four infantrymen. We hide behind some concrete barriers and each one of them decided to charge at the same time, thanks to a lucky nade by SL we managed to stun them and just shoot them like fish in a barrel. We walk back to the Gas Station unharmed.
Forrest23 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 04:20 AM   #33
Rawhide

One time at Seven Gates, me and a full squad of Swedish lads were playing as British.

We got in a firefight with the Chinese, we on the other side of the valley and them on the other side. 6 vs 6.

It was beautiful, it was a real firefight, and everybody knew the rules. The one who shoots the most, will force the other one to fall back.

We lighted them up good and finally they had to fall back

It was really nothing special but it was a good display of the importance of having firepower and fire superiority

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rawhide is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:47 PM   #34
KarateDoug
Banned

pr picture by KarateDoug - Photobucket

Only have PNG image.

This was the score on a round of Korengal Valley, in v0.80.

If you look at the top 7 scores on the U.S. team, all of them were in my squad. Commander left the squad early to command.

I drove a Command truck to the Laniyol flag, followed by a Humvee full of our squad.

We got to the flag and we built our FB. I set all the wire it would let me, plus both 50cals. The guy with 69 kills sat on that gun the entire round, lighting up the road leading to the flag.

The enemy was relentless in their attack. But so were we. They threw ropes over, drove technicals in, RPG'd us from a distance and molotoved us, but they never succeeded. I had 3 of the squad members (Fire team 1) guard the front access and the other 3, Fire team 2 guarding the rear. We never fully lost the flag or FB the entire round. (I think about 2 hours long). It was crazy and I have never seen such a constant stream of insurgents attack still to this day.

In total we made a total of 203 Confirmed insurgent kills.

We held our ground. Each squad member guarded the spot that I requested of them and we communicated like true pros. This was the result.
KarateDoug is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
firefight, list