project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
26 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 10:32 AM   #21
Fluffywuffy

Default Re: This is how you fly the attack huey on Baracuda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Alex6714 View Post
I beg to differ.
We win?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[DM]AirborneLegs or hellatom ingame
Fluffywuffy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:48 AM   #22
Dude388

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberzomby View Post
Would be ace to be in that game! I always love organised airsupport when im storming a flag as infantry! Have you got some screenshots or video?

Im seriously bummed that I missed that action. Sounds awesome to see or experience (even as the enemy) choppers coming from all directions attacking everything!
Totally agree with you on this one. Being a SL and requesting CAS on an area and seeing a Jet/Heli come roaring in, unleashing a fiery storm of hell on the area and then hitting the afterburners and rocketing back to base for re-arming. That just gets the adrenaline running for me, and makes the next INFANTRY assualt all the sweeter .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dude388 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:09 PM   #23
Alex6714

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealalex View Post
judging by how fast the the cobra/attack huey go down in pub games, you wouldnt need to justify it lol
Reminds me of one game of muttrah...

Took the attack huey, killed a few command trucks and the odd firebase, returned to carrier, hopped out, took the cobra, got shot down instantly by some random aa, got back in the attack huey and went 50-0 until I got disconnected.

One death in the cobra, one from the disconnect.

"Today's forecast calls for 30mm HE rain with a slight chance of hellfires"

"oh, they're fire and forget all right...they're fired then they forget where the target is"
Alex6714 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:30 PM   #24
Swe_Olsson

Send a message via ICQ to Swe_Olsson Send a message via Skype™ to Swe_Olsson

I wouldnt be able to fly without my joystick
Swe_Olsson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:30 PM   #25
unrealalex

Flying with a joystick just feels too unstable for me I've got a Logitech Wireless Freedom.

Nice score on Muttrah! Were you getting good intel or just hunting by yourself? Also I want to know what server that is where you can leave the attack huey on the carrier and come back to it later lol.
unrealalex is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:40 PM   #26
Alex6714

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealalex View Post
Flying with a joystick just feels too unstable for me I've got a Logitech Wireless Freedom.

Nice score on Muttrah! Were you getting good intel or just hunting by yourself? Also I want to know what server that is where you can leave the attack huey on the carrier and come back to it later lol.
All thanks to tango-6 who got in it and got back out when I was on the carrier, and I didn´t even ask. One of the rare times you really find a decent player.

I was hunting myself mostly, although I can´t remember that much. I think the combo of taking out the beginning trucks and firebases hindered plus the MEC team not being the best helped.

"Today's forecast calls for 30mm HE rain with a slight chance of hellfires"

"oh, they're fire and forget all right...they're fired then they forget where the target is"
Alex6714 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aar, attack, baracuda, fly, huey