project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
31 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 07:35 AM   #1
smee
Supporting Member

Default [List] funniest accidental Team kill

Last night a squad member ( GMAND ) shot down a Lb with AA. And managed to team kill with the Lb wreckage Landing on top of a squad member. Was geat shot but amazing managing to take out a friendly

Gmand's done some corkers.

Playing as insurgent Gmand placed IED to take out a hummer, took out hummer not a problem. The resulting explosion took out the weapon cache and the 3 of us near the cache. opps. was funny

any other good accidental team kills
smee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:56 AM   #2
Tartantyco

Default Re: funniest accidental Team kill

-Hah, on Muttrah one of my SMs was a pilot and we were at the East flag mosque. He comes flying just above while I'm standing at the back entrance. Suddenly I hear an explosion as he's hit by an AA, then I get hit on the head by the wreck...

Make Norway OPFOR! NAO!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's your hamster Richard. It's your hamster in the box and it's not breathing.
Tartantyco is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:34 AM   #3
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

MrD. what else is there to say

[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:26 AM   #4
scanline

Well there was that time when GMAND shot down Smee in a friendly jet because he wanted to see if the missiles would work against a friendly jet. Then there was that little incident in the tournament when GMAND killed his squad leader Smee and two other members of the squad with the grenade launcher.
There have been so many but I just realised you meant team killing in general and not specifally GMAND, no I don't recall any incident that didn't include GMAND in some way.
scanline is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:35 AM   #5
Panzar

I had the 'big red' on basrah, driving by Mosque...see a tank and blow up, 13 teamkills (I counted) and 1 cache gone, wiped out all of my squad. I need the BR files from that round :P
Panzar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:03 AM   #6
MadTommy
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzar View Post
I had the 'big red' on basrah, driving by Mosque...see a tank and blow up, 13 teamkills (I counted) and 1 cache gone, wiped out all of my squad. I need the BR files from that round :P
funniest or daftest?

For me its gotta be the old classic...

Over eager stranded infantry wanting an evac.... always getting squashed by the chopper. I've been on both ends tooo many times. doh!
MadTommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:49 AM   #7
TAW_Cutthroat

Send a message via Yahoo to TAW_Cutthroat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTommy View Post
Over eager stranded infantry wanting an evac.... always getting squashed by the chopper. I've been on both ends tooo many times. doh!
Epoch wasn't flying was he??

TAW_Cutthroat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:47 PM   #8
space
Banned

I was flying a full huey in Jabal a while back. Vodics popped up all along my planned route and I ended up going up near A1. I went out of bounds and because it was the corner, I got a bit disorientated as I tried to turn back in, and just skirted outside the map.
We all died for desertion :/
Worst thing is noone called me a noob or anything - the silence was painful. I quietly got my coat and left the server in shame.

I did laugh when I accidentally rocketed Rudd on Barracuda last night though
space is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:49 PM   #9
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemanc View Post
lol, our VOIP had many a swearword at that point

[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:52 PM   #10
Scot
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scot

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemanc View Post
Lmao Talking of Rudd, I was on T&T, and there were two militia techincals in Storage, each at the back covering the doors. I shot around Rudd to annoy him, he shot at me. So then I lined up the perfect shots, fired a burst and as I did it he moved quickly to the left and I tked him!!! The bad thing was he had a damn Brit Marksman Kit!!!

But the best was, there was an APC raping Storage, so I went round the back of it, and placed 1 mine, then he dropped ammo conveinetly for me! So of course I place 3 mines down. Then I was on top of it, it moved and I died(worth it for the record!!) So then everyone cheers up and is about to Drive a technical out of the Storage. Then I remembered I put down the extras, and literally as I was saying it i see the message for Tk!! Heheh luckily, everyone took it as a joke Thanks guys!!

Scot is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
accidental, funniest, kill, list, team