project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
24 Nov 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2014, 06:41 AM   #11
Darman1138
Supporting Member

Default Re: An experience I never had on PR before...

My first time was kinda hectic too. I went strait to an Armor squad and hopped in a British APC (can't remember the name) as a gunner and let my SL know I was knew. He was cool and showed me the ropes. At one point we got hit by an RPG and had to bail out. I was burned and bleeding out and infantry closed in around us. We went down pretty theatrically because from my point of view he was silhouetted against the sun when he went down. Infantry then closed in and looked down into the impact crater we had been hiding in and saw me. I fired but I don't think I hit anyone. They got me and that was the end of my first "Life" in PR.
Darman1138 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:00 AM   #12
StevePl4y5

My first time playing PR online was completely different from yours. I joined a squad, I didn't use my mic, cuz I didn't even know if it was working and I didn't want to even botter with it at the moment. Told my squad leader I was new, he was like "Kay, come to us", it was Muttrah City, we went to those lovely T buildings in West City Center. We engaged targets at the distance, in other buildings, which was pretty cool. My SL was pretty competent, he told us to acquire a target first, and only fire after the marksman. So that's cool right?

Now here's how my first PR life ended: "You have lost connection to the server" -.-
StevePl4y5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:57 PM   #13
Bagelzs

One other experience i had was pretty cool. Not sure the of the map name but it was mostly urban. I was going with my squad and everything was pretty hectic. there was heaps of shooting and explosions. half of us ran into a building with other squads covering us, one guy in my squad looks out a window and suddenly he gets shot and i see my screen filled with his blood while under suppression.

Then the squad leader yells to me that he needs me to use my grenade launcher on my gun. I can't even hear what he says between all the shooting because i haven't adjusted my volume yet lol. Then i understand just before he's killed. I manage to take somebody down, when an enemy takes me out from the doorway. (was playing as IDF against hamas.)
Bagelzs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 02:32 PM   #14
Dr_Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagelzs View Post
and suddenly he gets shot and i see my screen filled with his blood while under suppression.
that's impossible unless you actually got injured yourself

"Sorry, i dont english" - Zootsuit, Al Basrah, 2014.
Dr_Death is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:42 PM   #15
Bagelzs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Death View Post
that's impossible unless you actually got injured yourself
Well i was really close to him and he got shot so blood sprayed, not actually on my screen but just filled most of the screen.
Old 07-12-2014, 02:16 AM   #16
Dr_Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagelzs View Post
Well i was really close to him and he got shot so blood sprayed, not actually on my screen but just filled most of the screen.
really? this is the very first time i heard of that feature.

Old 07-12-2014, 03:47 AM   #17
Bagelzs

Quote:
*sigh* You are still misinterpreting what i said.
Old 07-12-2014, 06:22 AM   #18
StevePl4y5

Quote:
He's saying that he was so close to the guy, that the little blood splatter effect of him getting shot "covered" his whole screen, as in, was visible in his whole field of view.
StevePl4y5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:46 PM   #19
Dr_Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevePl4y5 View Post
He's saying that he was so close to the guy, that the little blood splatter effect of him getting shot "covered" his whole screen, as in, was visible in his whole field of view.
yes, i know, and i know i am being kinda off-topic, but that was literally the first time i heard of that, never happened to me.

Old 07-12-2014, 08:23 PM   #20
ShaunOTEast
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to ShaunOTEast

Fool's Road, playing as Militia Light AT with SKS. Team was defending the hill SW of the Mansion Hill against a huge onslaught of Brits. firefights all around the SE of the hill. I got 7 kills out of that firefight, all of them were with the SKS bayonet
40mmrain can vouch for me, he witnessed like 4 of those kills.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Perhaps the world is not made, perhaps nothing is made, a watch, without a watchmaker.
ShaunOTEast is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
experience