project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
28 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #1
AurianTitan

Send a message via AIM to AurianTitan Send a message via MSN to AurianTitan Send a message via Skype™ to AurianTitan
Thumbs up [Video] AurianTitan's PR Videos

I'm going to post up my most popular videos on this thread, you can check out the rest of the PR videos on my channel!

Subscribe to my Channel!!

Here's my latest video, on CIA Kokan and Napalm server (JOIN US ON CIA SERIOUS PANTS SERVER!):

Cat&Mouse Cougar Style

Random: Trailer Giving Birth to Squadmate

Holding the Temple on Ghost Train

Operation Marlin Night Skirmish

Incendiaring a Landmine

Pinata Bug

Vietnam, Battle of Ia Drang: Holding off the NVA at the Cutoff

Vietnam, Tad Sae with DB and 128+ players

Normandy 2

October Event

Normandy 1

Best Briefing Ever

Riding in the back of a Ammo Techie

Intense Asad Kahl Part 3

Archer, Taliban Cache

Taking Objective 156

Trench Warfare

Don't forget to subscribe!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by AurianTitan; 07-13-2012 at 09:24 PM..
Old 04-13-2012, 12:02 AM   #2
Murphy

Default Re: AurianTitan's PR Videos

I will never forget that "Best briefing ever" moment. I asked for that mortar, no joke I asked PR Gods/Devils to drop a mortar RIGHT on our heads and I actually got my answer. Whoever dialed us in made his money that day, cheers to the unknown soldier manning that mortar for scoring a hit with the first round.

Most epic fail ever, I am proud to have been a casualty.

Murphy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:21 AM   #3
AurianTitan

Send a message via AIM to AurianTitan Send a message via MSN to AurianTitan Send a message via Skype™ to AurianTitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
I will never forget that "Best briefing ever" moment. I asked for that mortar, no joke I asked PR Gods/Devils to drop a mortar RIGHT on our heads and I actually got my answer. Whoever dialed us in made his money that day, cheers to the unknown soldier manning that mortar for scoring a hit with the first round.

Most epic fail ever, I am proud to have been a casualty.
LoL, it was actually dbzao and JouninSpriggan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmazingYant View Post
The Assailants:

Compressed JPEG from 1080p is... ugly. Also for some reason Battlefield Recorder doesn't seem to run in the proper widescreen resolution. Db's on the front mortar, JouninSpriggan's in the back. 3D-Chris watches.

The Victims:

From Left to Right: D1G1t-V3, fischauge226, ElephantMan, |TG-Irr|Mr.SaxoBeat (someone operating incognito), #!|TG|AurianTitan, bradley364, |TG-Irr|Aeron_CD41, omegatacos, Fear10u5.

Impact:

Aftermath:

AurianTitan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #4
Murphy

I remember defending against a push from the west across that little inlet, after taking a hit I made the mistake to go ask one of those tightly bunched up soldiers for a medic.......

Murphy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:21 PM   #5
AurianTitan

Default Re: [Video] AurianTitan's PR Videos

Bump. Two of my latest videos. They're short, but funny.

Incendiaring a Landmine

Pinata Bug

Old 07-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #6
AurianTitan

Default Re: [Video] AurianTitan's PR Videos

Updating my thread with my latest video: some good ol' fashion PR gameplay that I had last night with Portable.Cougar.

CAT AND MOUSE

Tags
auriantitan, video, videos