project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
31 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2011, 12:22 AM   #1
AurianTitan

Send a message via AIM to AurianTitan Send a message via MSN to AurianTitan Send a message via Skype™ to AurianTitan
Thumbs up [Video] The Best Briefing EVER. LOL!

Server: TacticalGamer

We were desperately trying to hold docks on Operation Barracuda while attempting to capture airstrip but failed. So we remained defensive for the longest time. Our commander rallied us up for a briefing on tactics and strategy... then the most unfortunate happens...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AurianTitan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 12:57 AM   #2
dtacs
Supporting Member

Default Re: The Best Briefing EVER. LOL!

Noice, Foxxy obviously aliasing there You wouldn't have happened to be in the boats that assaulted docks eh? My squad shot those three boats that landed right on the beach, it was like D-Day, killed two of the boats with one leaving. We tried assaulting docks multiple times but got killed constantly

I left like halfway through, the GPO on Barracuda 16 is abysmally bad.
dtacs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:14 AM   #3
AurianTitan

Send a message via AIM to AurianTitan Send a message via MSN to AurianTitan Send a message via Skype™ to AurianTitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtacs View Post
Noice, Foxxy obviously aliasing there You wouldn't have happened to be in the boats that assaulted docks eh? My squad shot those three boats that landed right on the beach, it was like D-Day, killed two of the boats with one leaving. We tried assaulting docks multiple times but got killed constantly

Lol yeah, I was like, "That strangely sounds like Foxxy...." xD but the other Fox told me it was Foxxy. I was first or second(?) of the boats that hit the beachhead and died immediately lol.

Old 07-31-2011, 01:30 AM   #4
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

LMAO! I was on the other team and dbzao was on the mortars at airstrip hehe

Also it was our squad that was engaging you at waypoint E if you did end up going there

[R-DEV]Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:38 AM   #5
AurianTitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
LMAO! I was on the other team and dbzao was on the mortars at airstrip hehe

Also it was our squad that was engaging you at waypoint E if you did end up going there
LOL freakin' db xD
that mortar literally killed like 10 people lol

I was gunna go to Waypoint E (in the middle of flight) until docks went neutral so we had to go back and defend it.

Last edited by AurianTitan; 07-31-2011 at 01:47 AM..
Old 07-31-2011, 03:02 AM   #6
Foxxy

lol. best brief ever

THis wouldnt have happened with only the squadleaders came near me and the rest pulled up security xD

[TMP] FoxxyFrost
|TG-Irr| FoxxyFrost
|UO|FoxxyFrost
Foxxy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:37 AM   #7
AurianTitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy View Post
lol. best brief ever

THis wouldnt have happened with only the squadleaders came near me and the rest pulled up security xD
LoL, never do big briefings on the front lines xD. The carrier would be ok.

Old 07-31-2011, 04:20 AM   #8
Bradley364

I think my random saluting really brought an air of authenticity to the whole briefing.
Bradley364 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:12 AM   #9
Curry-Chicken
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtacs View Post

was that ur sqd at the corner of the docks - half in the water?

[R-DEV]Adriaan: in the end we had to hit it down with a stick :P
Curry-Chicken is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:29 AM   #10
dtacs
Supporting Member

No that was Absolute_Killer's, I got a firebase up just north of the Chinese main to try and make an assault on docks. We then made a move along the east side of the docks along the beach but got killed by a SAW.

No shit, me and 2 squad members died by walking into a certain tree that killed us instantly.
dtacs is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
briefing, lol, video