project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2011, 11:09 AM   #11
Ford_Jam

Default Re: The Best Briefing EVER. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtacs View Post
No shit, me and 2 squad members died by walking into a certain tree that killed us instantly.
Because you're terrible at this game
But seriously, our squad was shit out of luck that round tacs
Ford_Jam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 11:32 AM   #12
sharpie
Supporting Member

Ah that was brilliant...cheers to whomever called that in ;D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Tom I think you have influenced the combat effectiveness of this team! Everyone has gone full potato."~Foxxyfrost
[DM]P*Funk: its like a funk guitar seminar up in that bitch
[R-DEV] K_Rivers-"...everything is broken in your country,"
sharpie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:12 PM   #13
TheAmazingYant

Send a message via AIM to TheAmazingYant

The part you don't see is myself and another medic coming down to revive the whole mess of them, only to have another mortar drop on the exact same spot. We still managed to get about half the guys out of there.

That was a surprisingly good round - Earlier this week on the same layer the USMC got crushed in about 25 minutes. I was on the second or third boat that hit DTacs on the beach. Once we saw the first one go in and get torn up we just started spraying fire into the area to little effect. We were able to pull out after losing 3 guys and land on the East side, but got picked off trying to climb the hill. The worst part is that we ran out of boats 5 minutes into the round, and had to wait for the hueys to spawn in.

I hope that layer never gets into the rotation on TG again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TheAmazingYant is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:52 PM   #14
colodorian

Now i wasnt there because when ever i go on TG is always full :/ but i lol'd at the dude in the back ground saying "Frag Grenade'

In game lTGl Bullets
colodorian is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:10 PM   #15
[R-DEV]Gore
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

awesome

[R-DEV]Gore is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 04:14 AM   #16
dtacs
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAmazingYant View Post
I hope that layer never gets into the rotation on TG again.
Too right mate, that GPO needs alotta fixing before its up to TG standard. Or PR standard for that matter.
dtacs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 11:14 PM   #17
Murphy

I asked for that mortar....no joke I said "please mortar right in the middle of that cluster fk". Like 4 mins later the Chinese answered, thank you for being on target with the first rounds. I spent most of the round alone because everyone kept dying on me, but it was quite fun assaulting the beach. We were the 3rd boat to land, we flew by some guys sitting in a boat out on the water spraying at the trees like "wtf?" then all hell broke loose.

Murphy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:37 AM   #18
TheAmazingYant

Send a message via AIM to TheAmazingYant

The Assailants:

Compressed JPEG from 1080p is... ugly. Also for some reason Battlefield Recorder doesn't seem to run in the proper widescreen resolution. Db's on the front mortar, JouninSpriggan's in the back. 3D-Chris watches.

The Victims:

From Left to Right: D1G1t-V3, fischauge226, ElephantMan, |TG-Irr|Mr.SaxoBeat (someone operating incognito), #!|TG|AurianTitan, bradley364, |TG-Irr|Aeron_CD41, omegatacos, Fear10u5.

Impact:

Aftermath:

TheAmazingYant is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:05 AM   #19
AurianTitan

Send a message via AIM to AurianTitan Send a message via MSN to AurianTitan Send a message via Skype™ to AurianTitan

[QUOTE=TheAmazingYant;1638744]The Assailants:

Impact:

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! Awesome work Yant! I never used Battlerecorder.

Here's the Aftermath Video:

Last edited by AurianTitan; 08-03-2011 at 03:42 AM..
Old 08-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #20
ytman

While awesome that round should not have done so much damage. It looks like it impacted a good ways a way but still killed so many. The lethal range of them is a diameter of 30m which equates to a radius of 15... if it were an Airburst no issue... but I feel that mortars are kind of powerful against reality and these pictures show it.

The lesson anyways? Don't do breifings in the combat zone.
ytman is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
briefing, lol, video