project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Official PR Tournament News
28 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Official PR Tournament News Official Project Reality Tournament news releases and announcements.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
[R-DEV]prbot
PR DevBot - Do not send PM's
Supporting Member

Arrow C9: Battle 8

Good luck soldiers!

More...
Old 02-18-2011, 01:48 PM   #2
SoB-Rindee
Default Re: C9: Battle 8

Total newb here, but I love Fallujah. Is there any way to enter the tournament? Info as to what server it will be on, etc? Sorry if this aint the place to post.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:10 PM   #3
Farks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoB-Rindee View Post
Total newb here, but I love Fallujah. Is there any way to enter the tournament? Info as to what server it will be on, etc? Sorry if this aint the place to post.
You need to sign up for a team on the website. And the sign-ups are open right now, so you're in luck. All other info is available there as well.

But keep in mind that the PRT is a "serious" tournament and requires a certain degree of involvement, so it's not a place where you can just come and go as you want.

Project Reality Tournament

**ON INDEFINITE LEAVE FROM 4 JANUARY 2013 AND ONWARDS**
The language and concepts contained in this post are guaranteed not to cause eternal torment in the place where the guy with the horns and pointed stick conducts his business.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:39 PM   #4
CopyCat

This BS about "We come to enforce democracy, don't fear us" starting to wear out NATO come on

How about I'll ask my leaders to agree on putting a Mcdonald next to the gas station and everyone can go home happily ^^

/CC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Central Asian Treaty Alliance [CATA] - Campaign 9

"The only thing neccesary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing"
Old 02-18-2011, 09:02 PM   #5
L4gi
Server Administrator (A-N)
PR Server License Moderator

Oh lawd, its Gaza.

Old 02-19-2011, 07:11 AM   #6
volks

meeh. Again the "infidels go away" cliche. And uber-pragmatic map choices. a big LOL from me.

Old 02-19-2011, 01:14 PM   #7
DenvH

Quote:
Originally Posted by volks View Post
meeh. Again the "infidels go away" cliche. And uber-pragmatic map choices. a big LOL from me.
I wish you good luck mate Gaza is kind of lost already but Fallujah should be a fun battle.

Old 02-24-2011, 05:48 AM   #8
preeti012
Banned

where is the information of all that who is in battle.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:13 AM   #9
AtlantisThief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farks View Post
You need to sign up for a team on the website. And the sign-ups are open right now, so you're in luck. All other info is available there as well.

But keep in mind that the PRT is a "serious" tournament and requires a certain degree of involvement, so it's not a place where you can just come and go as you want.

Project Reality Tournament
I am also interested in this for a long time. But what do you mean by "serious"? Everyday you have to be on? Do not talk if not needed? I ask because i would be interested in a more "professional" way of playing PR, but I can't afford so much free time because of the school and RL.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:56 AM   #10
Scot
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scot

There's normally a few trainings a week, and battles to commit to every other Saturday. Go the Tournament site and PM one of the Commanders on the site for something more team specific, but yes, it is more professional.

Closed Thread