Project Reality Forums

Project Reality Forums (http://www.realitymod.com/forum/)
-   Official PR Tournament News (http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f110-official-pr-tournament-news)
-   -   C9: Battle 8 (http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f110-official-pr-tournament-news/94899-c9-battle-8-a.html)

[R-DEV]prbot 02-18-2011 02:40 PM

C9: Battle 8
 



More...

SoB-Rindee 02-18-2011 02:48 PM

Re: C9: Battle 8
 
Total newb here, but I love Fallujah. Is there any way to enter the tournament? Info as to what server it will be on, etc? Sorry if this aint the place to post.

Farks 02-18-2011 03:10 PM

Re: C9: Battle 8
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoB-Rindee (Post 1551102)
Total newb here, but I love Fallujah. Is there any way to enter the tournament? Info as to what server it will be on, etc? Sorry if this aint the place to post.

You need to sign up for a team on the website. And the sign-ups are open right now, so you're in luck. All other info is available there as well.

But keep in mind that the PRT is a "serious" tournament and requires a certain degree of involvement, so it's not a place where you can just come and go as you want.

Project Reality Tournament

CopyCat 02-18-2011 07:39 PM

Re: C9: Battle 8
 
This BS about "We come to enforce democracy, don't fear us" starting to wear out NATO come on :p

How about I'll ask my leaders to agree on putting a Mcdonald next to the gas station and everyone can go home happily ^^

/CC

L4gi 02-18-2011 10:02 PM

Re: C9: Battle 8
 
Oh lawd, its Gaza. :D

volks 02-19-2011 08:11 AM

Re: C9: Battle 8
 
meeh. Again the "infidels go away" cliche. And uber-pragmatic map choices. a big LOL from me.

DenvH 02-19-2011 02:14 PM

Re: C9: Battle 8
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by volks (Post 1551422)
meeh. Again the "infidels go away" cliche. And uber-pragmatic map choices. a big LOL from me.

I wish you good luck mate:razz: Gaza is kind of lost already but Fallujah should be a fun battle.:-)

preeti012 02-24-2011 06:48 AM

Re: C9: Battle 8
 
where is the information of all that who is in battle.

AtlantisThief 02-24-2011 11:13 AM

Re: C9: Battle 8
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Farks (Post 1551119)
You need to sign up for a team on the website. And the sign-ups are open right now, so you're in luck. All other info is available there as well.

But keep in mind that the PRT is a "serious" tournament and requires a certain degree of involvement, so it's not a place where you can just come and go as you want.

Project Reality Tournament

I am also interested in this for a long time. But what do you mean by "serious"? Everyday you have to be on? Do not talk if not needed? I ask because i would be interested in a more "professional" way of playing PR, but I can't afford so much free time because of the school and RL.

Scot 02-24-2011 11:56 AM

Re: C9: Battle 8
 
There's normally a few trainings a week, and battles to commit to every other Saturday. Go the Tournament site and PM one of the Commanders on the site for something more team specific, but yes, it is more professional.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:58 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin. ©vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All Content Copyright ©2004 - 2014, Project Reality.


Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1