project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
30 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 08:18 PM   #611
Foxxy

Default Re: The military media thread (Photos/Videos/Links/etc) Pt. 2

10th Mountain really fucks shit up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[TMP] FoxxyFrost
|TG-Irr| FoxxyFrost
|UO|FoxxyFrost
Old 03-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #612
Zrix
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Ooh, I think I spy the new M320 in there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:26 PM   #613
dtacs
Supporting Member

10th MTN were the some of the first to get Multicam gear and M320's IIRC.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #614
Polka

Old 03-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #615
Spush
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Damn it never mind, Souls Of Mischief just posted..
Old 03-09-2012, 10:31 PM   #616
Terrorlizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souls Of Mischief View Post
YouTube Video

LOL @ the comments about ammo wasting.
LOL. "To the right?", so he blasts 15 round to the left. Following that; nothing says 'I don't know where you are' more than 140 degree arcs of fire in unaimed shots. Positive ID epicness there gents. True class. Stopped watching at 7 minutes 20. The commander utterly failed at his role in that area.
Last edited by Terrorlizard; 03-09-2012 at 10:39 PM..
Old 03-09-2012, 11:42 PM   #617
Foxxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorlizard View Post
LOL. "To the right?", so he blasts 15 round to the left. Following that; nothing says 'I don't know where you are' more than 140 degree arcs of fire in unaimed shots. Positive ID epicness there gents. True class. Stopped watching at 7 minutes 20. The commander utterly failed at his role in that area.
lol armchair generals always amuse me. Way to criticise without knowing the full situation and actually being there yourself.

[TMP] FoxxyFrost
|TG-Irr| FoxxyFrost
|UO|FoxxyFrost
Old 03-10-2012, 06:45 AM   #618
Epim3theus

I fully understand they don't want to get killed in that shithole and don't give a fuck about ammo or anything else than getting home in one piece, they still aren't very effective.

You can't be impressed by their performance overall.
They burn through their ammo in 10 minutes and they weren't exactly kicking ass. Scoulding the ana soldier for not aiming, doing the same themselves.
Ana has to take over when Nato leaves, unless they will have the supply chain the us have, that isn't going to work out great.
Not to mention their composure, wich if you don't even speak the language must have been less then comforting for those Ana soldiers.

If you can read this the bitch fell off.
Old 03-10-2012, 05:10 PM   #619
crot
Supporting Member

Not to be an armchair general here, but shouldn't there be someone flanking the taliban or w/e during that suppression or were they waiting for an airstrike or waiting to gtfo from there?

And yeah, I've noticed in a lot of documentaries and videos like this on yt, that ANA are just a bunch of lazy whores. They don't seem to take a combat situation seriously at all, how do you guys expect them to actually take over operations in 2014?

CrazyHotMilf: can you release PR 1.0 today cause its my birthday and i want to play it ? because its gonna be very nice and every thing
Old 03-10-2012, 06:45 PM   #620
z0MbA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy View Post
lol armchair generals always amuse me. Way to criticise without knowing the full situation and actually being there yourself.
Are you serious? He sprayed his 249 in a 120 degree arc into the trees and half that house on the left.

The guys to his left were firing their m16s on burst over their heads. The most undisciplined fire I've ever seen. I'd expect that from ANA, not marines with formal training.
Fire superiority is key, but hunkering down in a vulnerable position with more than half your guys behind you sitting down is just asking for casualties.
Closed Thread

Tags
25mm, american or canadian, apc, army, bmp, cannons, clandestine ops, columbian, compilation, defence, farc, finnish, forces, harness, lav, media, military, prmvc, sugar!, technology, thread, trailer, venture, video