project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
27 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #531
Ironcomatose

Default Re: The military media thread (Photos/Videos/Links/etc) Pt. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
Both would be incredibly useful to me. Even refs from northern Afghanistan are although mainly looking ones from southern like these

Cheers!

BTW if you don't want any pics released to the public that's not a problem as I will just prefix each image with your name so I know where its came from and won't release them
Ok sounds good. I know this is a noob question but do you know of a better way to upload lots of pics and even some high res pics at once?

EDIT* To answer the cammies question, its just a matter of where you are. One day i would wear green cammies because i was in the green zone and in the same day i would patrol in the brown zone so i would wear desert cammies as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-DEV]DuneHunter - No offense to any female gamers, but never, ever underestimate the amount of havoc a woman can unleash upon innocent unsuspecting electronics.
Old 02-09-2012, 01:28 PM   #532
[R-DEV]Adriaan
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironcomatose View Post
Ok sounds good. I know this is a noob question but do you know of a better way to upload lots of pics and even some high res pics at once?

EDIT* To answer the cammies question, its just a matter of where you are. One day i would wear green cammies because i was in the green zone and in the same day i would patrol in the brown zone so i would wear desert cammies as well.
Best way to upload I guess is put them in a .rar/.zip, then upload on using a file sharing website/client, for which I'd recommend dropbox and post or pm the dl link.

Thanks on the answer about the camo, makes sense.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #533
karambaitos

Send a message via MSN to karambaitos Send a message via Skype™ to karambaitos

Quote:
if your sending in private, you can all put them in a .zip or .rar, then password it, and upload it to a file sharing site, alternately you can send them straight to him through skype or xifre, or something similar, if not you can make an account on image shack, i believe you can upload a 1mb pic or 4 mb pic with a free account

EDIT: damn ninjas

There is only one unforgivable lie That is the lie that says, This is the end, you are the conqueror, you have achieved it and now all that remains is to build walls higher and shelter behind them. Now, the lie says, the world is safe.? The Great Khan.

40k is deep like that.
Last edited by karambaitos; 02-09-2012 at 07:08 PM..
Old 02-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #534
Ironcomatose

Ok thanks. It will be awhile because i have to go through a lot of them to see whats worth it. You will also be pleased to hear that i have a shit ton of beautiful high res pics from a combat cameraman who was with us and hes very artsy with the angles

[R-DEV]DuneHunter - No offense to any female gamers, but never, ever underestimate the amount of havoc a woman can unleash upon innocent unsuspecting electronics.
Old 02-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #535
[R-DEV]Rhino
Supporting Member

Quote:
Ok thanks. It will be awhile because i have to go through a lot of them to see whats worth it. You will also be pleased to hear that i have a shit ton of beautiful high res pics from a combat cameraman who was with us and hes very artsy with the angles
Don't have to worry about sorting them as I will be doing that anyways unless there is some stuff you don't want to send me but from my POV, the more I can get the better

And the combat cameraman pics sound totally awesome!

Cheers!

Old 02-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #536
Ironcomatose

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
Don't have to worry about sorting them as I will be doing that anyways unless there is some stuff you don't want to send me but from my POV, the more I can get the better

And the combat cameraman pics sound totally awesome!

Cheers!
Yeah maybe i will give you all of them but a lot of the combat cameraman's stuff is repeated because he uses like the shutter shot where it takes like 4 pics at a time.

Old 02-09-2012, 02:14 PM   #537
[R-DEV]Rhino
Supporting Member

ye rgr, having all might be useful since if I need to make a texture off a photo would be good to have a selection of a few to pick out the best one but ye, w/e works for you

Old 02-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #538
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

Dude, why don't you wear facepaint like the other guy?

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:18 PM   #539
Ironcomatose

Hey Rhino im getting you those pics now. Sorry it took a while, i hand to run a few errands. Im going to be using the dropbox method so hopefully it works out. Im going to be giving you all the raw images from the combat cameraman and almost all of those are from kajaki both green and brown zones.

Some of those guys are wounded or dead so just keep the photos in private but i dont mind sharing them with other devs for work purposes.

Old 02-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #540
[R-DEV]Rhino
Supporting Member

Awesome sounds good! and ye no worries on the delay or the wounded/dead photos, you wouldn't believe the amount of photos of guys dicks even I've had to sort though although sometimes you find a good ref to a building behind them hehe

Closed Thread

Tags
25mm, american or canadian, apc, army, bmp, cannons, clandestine ops, columbian, compilation, defence, farc, finnish, forces, harness, lav, media, military, prmvc, sugar!, technology, thread, trailer, venture, video