project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
02 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2011, 06:34 PM   #31
masterceo

Default Re: Long Hair: Attractive or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaiex View Post
To impress other women of course.
No man in the world would ever notice if a woman is or isn't wearing blush. Or would care if she's wearing earrings or not.
I do. Do I have gay tendencies? No. I just like to contemplate natural beauty, and it's the details that always amaze me.

Long hair FTW! All tho it is true, shorter hair looks more professional.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Priby:Why cant i be norwegian?
H.sta:becouse we are a specially selected bunch of people created by god to show how awsome mankind can be
masterceo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:41 PM   #32
badmojo420
Supporting Member

I think what some people are trying to say here, is that women wear makeup and whatnot because they're surrounded by other women who do. If you took 1 woman and put her on an island with a bunch of guys, I wonder how long before she stopped wearing makeup? It's in that sense, that they do not wear makeup for guys. Guys notice of course, but it's the other women who look down on those who don't bother.
badmojo420 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #33
CallousDisregard
Banned

Makeup is different than hair length in terms of impact.
A guy with long hair ( shoulder length or greater ) is very noticeable and will create reactions based on that.
I'd bet that a poll of all women 18-50 would find that long hair is not attractive but that is going to differ wildy depending on who the exact demographic is.
Long and short of it, if you aren't a musician or an artist, cut the hair......................and get a job you hippy.
CallousDisregard is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:35 PM   #34
Zerostar11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallousDisregard View Post
Makeup is different than hair length in terms of impact.
A guy with long hair ( shoulder length or greater ) is very noticeable and will create reactions based on that.
I'd bet that a poll of all women 18-50 would find that long hair is not attractive but that is going to differ wildy depending on who the exact demographic is.
Long and short of it, if you aren't a musician or an artist, cut the hair......................and get a job you hippy.
I disagree I find women ( 17-22) find men with longer hair (aka me) more attractive with longer hair. I don't exactly get a lot of contact with 25+'s so can't comment there.
Zerostar11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:52 PM   #35
CallousDisregard
Banned

Oh I'm sure the younger the woman the more flexible she is about hair length and style but lets face the facts.
The same would apply to body mods.
I would guess most women over 40 don't find nose rings as attractive
CallousDisregard is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #36
Boris.T.Spider
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacrosse4Life17 View Post
I can get a pic of my hair...Give me some time, And you wont see my ugly ass face, I'll have a helmet on, but It will show how long my hair is. Nvm, You get to see my ugly face, here it is: [Snip] My hair was not brushed or anything.
I think facial structure has a lot to do with it, you have a large round face, much like myself, a trait I share with my father. We both wear our hair about that length, although in different styles, and general consensus is that we suit it. I never have mine cut above the top of my ears, in my opinion it makes me look oafish. Most women I know advise me to keep it somewhere between bottom of my ears and nape of my neck, apart from my nan anyway. Men tell me to "get a bloody hair cut you hippy", but they are just jelly because they are going bald or cannot thrash it up in a mosh as good as me.
Boris.T.Spider is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:37 PM   #37
Zerostar11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallousDisregard View Post
Oh I'm sure the younger the woman the more flexible she is about hair length and style but lets face the facts.
The same would apply to body mods.
I would guess most women over 40 don't find nose rings as attractive
To be fair I hate nose rings, septums and Thracca piercings. They are awful.

I get what you're saying about older women, but I think its more to do with older women having grown up with a certain "type" of man which is meant to be attractive. Where as the younger generation is differen.t
Zerostar11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:34 AM   #38
Doc.Pock

the best is Bon Jovi lenght i have it and chics cant resist
but longer is just lame metalhead dicks
just my opinion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-MOD]Spec: Actually, I did teamkill him last I remember... -on Rhino being a teamkiller.
=Romagnolo=: Becareful, it is addictive. -on me sig quoting.
Doc.Pock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:03 AM   #39
John-117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy View Post
well being a girl myself i will tell u that guys with long hair are not attractive
YouTube Video

But to answer the question. I prefer mine short and alot of people agree with me on that, I just cba to get hair cuts.

Proud Member of [
]

thanks rampo93
John-117 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:31 AM   #40
cyberzomby

It is taste like all things. Some women like long hair others like short. Like foxxy.

I'm rocking it half-long. Its not going past my neck. One of my male friends hates it and calls me justing bieber. All my women friends (even all the women in a workshop I went to 2 days ago) love my hair! :P So take your pick. Do you want to impress your male or female friends.
cyberzomby is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
attractive, hair, long