project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
25 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 04:53 AM   #2941
[R-COM]Hulabi
FDF Faction Lead
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member

Default Re: Battlefield 3 (v2) (PC/Console Game)

Twitter

There might be hope afterall.

Also: This thread is LAGGY as hell :O

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Looking for Modellers, Mappers, Texture artists and Exporters!
#fdfpr @
or PM
Old 10-03-2011, 04:56 AM   #2942
Qaiex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulabi View Post
Twitter

There might be hope afterall.

Also: This thread is LAGGY as hell :O
Praised be almighty vishnu!

Old 10-03-2011, 05:11 AM   #2943
Cheditor

Can anyone tell me why fraps will not start with Bf3? I start fraps and then origin, bf3, battlelog then into game. But there is no fraps FPS overlay and when I try to take a screen shot etc, it doesn't take one.

Old 10-03-2011, 05:13 AM   #2944
Nebsif
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PR]AC3421 View Post
Spotting system is bugged in beta. "spotted" people are not supposed to be showing up when an object is blocking them from your view. They changed it after the alpha, but there is a bug in the beta version that allows them, once in a while to still show up when behind objects. It has already been addressed for the final version.
They always show up behind stuff.. I hope they wont in retail, and that includes bushes.

Old 10-03-2011, 05:14 AM   #2945
ralfidude

Send a message via AIM to ralfidude

Works for me... Run as Administrator perhaps? Or, start the game, alt tab out, then start fraps. That worked for me too.

Old 10-03-2011, 05:22 AM   #2946
Silly_Savage

What pisses me off is that even if I constantly have a high KD/R in-game, the minute I get spawn killed repeatedly, my KD/R stat on BattleLog just plummets. Yeah, yeah, KD/R, noob, CoD, whatever. Still irks me.

"Jafar, show me a sniper rifle." - Silly_Savage 2013
Old 10-03-2011, 05:33 AM   #2947
unrealalex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly_Savage View Post
What pisses me off is that even if I constantly have a high KD/R in-game, the minute I get spawn killed repeatedly, my KD/R stat on BattleLog just plummets. Yeah, yeah, KD/R, noob, CoD, whatever. Still irks me.
Or what about when you join a server and your team loses within a minute, your W/L goes down.

Anyways, I was bored so I just typed this up:
Quote:
At the rate the Battlefield games are going, and judging by all the "innovations" Battlefield 3 has, here's what Battlefield 4 will be like in the year 2017:

- Only 2 classes, Grunt and Commando
- As Grunt, you start with an assault rifle but you need 10 kills before you unlock a trigger for it.
- As Commando, you start with a BB gun, after 10 kills you can attach a silencer to it.
- The Beta map is MP_Hallway.
- Environment destruction is so advanced that players dig underground passageways with RPG's like moles.
- Instead of a visual minimap, you get audio guidance like from your car GPS: "Turn tank now"
- Helicopters are replaced by hot air balloons. Pressing W blows hot air and makes em go higher.
- Planes no longer have bombs or missiles, Instead they drop propaganda leaflets
- You need an iPad 5 to join a server
- To throw grenades you need to pull them back like the angry birds catapult.
- A new game mode is introduced, Hide N Seek.
- You get a ribbon for firing your gun. It's worth 200 points.
- Squad management is finally re-introduced, but squad size is reduced to 1.
- VOIP is possible, if you're an AT&T customer
- Knifing someone induces a cinematic, pre-rendered cutscene that lasts for 15 seconds and is directed by Michael Bay.
- Anyone with a sniper rifle has three giant red arrows above him for all to see.
- Pre-ordering the game lets you play the pre-alpha build of the game before the EA testers do.
- To appear more next-gen, the game uses a 2 color palette of blue and grey.
- There is no options menu, to change your settings you must submit a web form and then reinstall the game.
- There is a comma rose, but it only includes insults.
- The new generation of gamers accuse the old generation of QQing, saying they should just get with the times.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:46 AM   #2948
Qaiex

I lol'd

Except at the AT&T thing, since that company doesn't exist in Sweden.

Old 10-03-2011, 05:53 AM   #2949
[R-COM]Hulabi
FDF Faction Lead
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealalex View Post

Anyways, I was bored so I just typed this up:

-snip-
It's funny cos it's true

Looking for Modellers, Mappers, Texture artists and Exporters!
#fdfpr @
or PM
Old 10-03-2011, 06:59 AM   #2950
hiberNative

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfidude View Post
I was able to snipe like 6 guys across the map without ever seeing them because of the big ass triangle over their head. Two thumbs down for the spotting system, its why I dont use it, but might as well kill those that are lit up like the 4th of july right?
this is why i only played hardcore in bc2 from day 1.

-
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, battlefield, bf3, caspian, field, game, leaked, pc or console, question, quick, screenshots, sea, trial