project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
29 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 09:22 PM   #21
Shovel

Default Re: Project Reality support group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyfort View Post
Most of the Routers offer an Option that you can limit the Time you can be on the Internet at one day.
Lol, this could have some devastating effects in a game of PR.

Think about it, You're flying a full transport helicopter high up over kashan for example. As you fly along, a friendly jet flys below you. Then, your internet cuts out, sending you plummeting to the ground, taking the jet out on the way, and crashing into the mortar FOB, destroying all of your teams mortar support. Because of this, a squad was overrun because they didn't get their mortar support, and the tank squad was decimated because the airstrike they called for never came, allowing enemy armor to destroy them.

Total Casualties:
25 Men
1 Jet
3 Tanks
1 Logi Truck
1 Blackhawk

Over 100 tickets closer to losing.

The moral of the story is that you should never stop playing PR. Ever.

Shovel009
Shovel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:35 PM   #22
goguapsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shovel View Post
Lol, this could have some devastating effects in a game of PR.

Think about it, You're flying a full transport helicopter high up over kashan for example. As you fly along, a friendly jet flys below you. Then, your internet cuts out, sending you plummeting to the ground, taking the jet out on the way, and crashing into the mortar FOB, destroying all of your teams mortar support. Because of this, a squad was overrun because they didn't get their mortar support, and the tank squad was decimated because the airstrike they called for never came, allowing enemy armor to destroy them.

Total Casualties:
25 Men
1 Jet
3 Tanks
1 Logi Truck
1 Blackhawk

Over 100 tickets closer to losing.

The moral of the story is that you should never stop playing PR. Ever.
If you wanna go there, you must auto-bill all your bills, get married (like Wicca - wife earns bread and pays taxes while you work towards the success of your team), move to a country in which the Internet never breaks, create (scratch create - I meant buy a ready-made one) an auto-feed system for you (in which wife adds the food), get rid of any cats and pets you have, and lock your door (auto-feeder system must have toxin check).

Only THAT way will you truly be an asset for your team.

Guys, when a new player comes, just answer his question and go on your merry way, instead of going berserk! It's THAT simple!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER]
goguapsy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:09 PM   #23
S.Shakya
Supporting Member

I think I have the same problem.
You should go to a shooting range for a change, I do that and it's as much fun as PR.
Or join the army, go through Basic Training, that will exhaust your "war-kill-shoot" needs, I'm talking from experience!
Running and working out or swimming could do the trick too.

S.Shakya is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 06:13 AM   #24
KingLorre

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Shakya View Post
I think I have the same problem.
You should go to a shooting range for a change, I do that and it's as much fun as PR.
Or join the army, go through Basic Training, that will exhaust your "war-kill-shoot" needs, I'm talking from experience!
Running and working out or swimming could do the trick too.
Or. One could not join the army and go say, into healthcare or education. and be a reall asset to the team!
KingLorre is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
group, project, reality, support