project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
22 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2006, 06:36 PM   #21
Alex L.
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via MSN to Alex L.

I decided to leave the decision to my parents, should anything happend to me. I can make a decision, but it could cause my relatives trouble in the grieving process.

You are right to give it serious thought. The troubles usually don't start when you are alive, lol. Its after you die when the trouble starts.... (Only consolidation is that we won't be arround then, lol)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Alex L. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 07:15 PM   #22
eddie
The [R-MOD]s' Poodle

I think Fullforce has made his decision now, so maybe the topic should be locked.
eddie is online now Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:07 PM   #23
Topf

Organ transplantation is a very important topic;
Fullforce, I`d just leave this decision to your parents, if you feel sure, they might decide without prejudices about this topic.

Personal opinion:
Sign the paper, first of all, you need not to be dead but braindead. The rest of your body should be fine. This is only 2-7% of all people dieing. So basically the chance that it might become necessary to have that freaking paper with you is VERY low. Furthermore, your organs can not be kept alive for a longer period. So this is a decision that has to be done quick. Do you know if your parents will ALWAYS be there to decide if you are no more able to?

Just think about it, it made me sign the paper when I was at the doctor last time.

And btw: I worked a children hospital for few month...there are people who really need your help in case you are braindead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

!! Recruiting german players !!
Help, the quartermaster has fallen in love with me and wants to make me drunk!
"how about a whisky"
Topf is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
agh, decision, tough