project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
26 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
=Romagnolo=

Send a message via MSN to =Romagnolo=
Default ACE2 + ACRE - Basic Infantry tips (Arma 2 Mod)

Hello everyone. I started playing ArmA 1 a long time ago with the Tactical Gamer guys. When Arma2 was released, I bought it and had a couple of good games and then I stoped playing it because of studies and PR suited better for me.

With ACE2 directed to Operation Arrowhead, I bought the ArmA 2 expansion pack 2 days before a 75% off from steam (FFUUUU) and I noticied the TG ARMA2 section was empty. A friend told me that they moved out and created a new comunity, the United Operations. So I (re)started playing with them.

Two days ago, they made a training event wich I participated. I filmed almost everything and edit 64 gigas of recordings in 90 minutos splited in 7 videos showing the basics for the infantry player, going through radio configurations, action keys, weapons, formations and casualities.

I doubt somebody will watch everything, but if you want to learn something or find a answear for some doubt, the videos may help you. The video's title shows what that part is about.

I hope you all like it. That is the best we can have until ARMA2: Project Reality.

YouTube - Arma II + ACE 2 + ACRE - United Operations Infantry Training Grounds - Radio (Part 1 of 7)

YouTube - Arma II + ACE 2 + ACRE - United Operations Infantry Training Grounds - ACE action key (Part 2 of 7)

YouTube - Arma II + ACE 2 + ACRE - United Operations Infantry Training Grounds - Weapons (Part 3 of 7)

YouTube - Arma II + ACE 2 + ACRE - United Operations Infantry Training Grounds - Weapons (Part 4 of 7)

YouTube - Arma II + ACE 2 + ACRE - United Operations Infantry Training Grounds - Formations (Part 5 of 7)

YouTube - Arma II + ACE 2 + ACRE - United Operations Infantry Training Grounds - Formations (Part 6 of 7)

YouTube - Arma II + ACE 2 + ACRE - United Operations Infantry Training Grounds - Casualties (Part 7 of 7)

PS: I'm not sure where to post it. There is a ARMA 2 section, but that is for the ARMA 2 Project Reality, so that's why I'm posting here, in the off-topic section. If a mod think the best is to move it, so do it.

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto:"Cheers, you're the man, Okita"
[R-DEV]Rhino:"I in fact got kicked from a server for tking."
Hitperson:"well done, treasure it forever."
[R-DEV]Adriaan:"Damned classy Roma, if I may say so."
[R-DEV]Chuc:"Pro man, pro."
(yes, it was about me)
[R-MOD]BloodBane611:"Romagnolo, you definitely deserve a LOL award for that."
Old 01-15-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
black-wolf
Default Re: Basic Infantry tips for ACE2 + ACRE

Lol, I spend ages trying to find a proper ACE guide, then someone posts it here.
Thanks.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:13 PM   #3
Warpig-
Supporting Member

Awesome, just got Arrowhead.

How active is the UO community?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cause we throw bombs on it, throw bombs on it. Just smash something, yeah mosh for me.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:44 PM   #4
SiN|ScarFace

Active on the weekends with 30+ on the server.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:06 PM   #5
Warpig-
Supporting Member

Cool beans. Will have to brush up on my Arma II, I haven't played for months. Looks like a fairly involved community, which is good

Cause we throw bombs on it, throw bombs on it. Just smash something, yeah mosh for me.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:06 PM   #6
Johncro

I guess here I can post this and ask for help.

YouTube Video

Great Tutorial for those who are confused for the install of ACE2.

next.

May I aquire some assistance with ACE2. These videos kick started me getting OA, so I need help> PM me or whatnot
Old 01-15-2011, 10:34 PM   #7
hiberNative

i like the seriousness in this.

-
Old 01-16-2011, 12:05 AM   #8
Foxxy

lol at zedic... too bad i wasnt there

[TMP] FoxxyFrost
|TG-Irr| FoxxyFrost
|UO|FoxxyFrost
Old 01-16-2011, 08:46 AM   #9
MaxBooZe
Project Reality Beta Tester
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxBooZe

Thanks, very informative!

Old 01-16-2011, 08:09 PM   #10
bazza_1964
Supporting Member

Default Re: ACE2 + ACRE - Basic Infantry tips (Arma 2 Mod)

How are they getting positional audio in vid one? Is this a feature of ACRE as well? TS? Confused, I thought the only realtime positional audio was Mumble....

"Sir, I am unaware of any such activity or operation... nor would I be disposed to discuss such an operation if it did in fact exist, sir." - Captain Willard
Closed Thread

Tags
ace2, acre, arma, basic, infantry, mod, tips