project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
22 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 12:01 AM   #181
Qaiex

Default Re: Zomg presents! (Christmas present thread)

"Urgh... METAL GEAR!" -Solid Snake

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Qaiex is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:13 AM   #182
badmojo420
Supporting Member

My dad got me a two pack of these Force RC helicopters, they have little IR guns on them and you battle it out in the living room, first hit spins you, second spins you a couple times, and third sends you spinning to the ground as it cuts your power for about 10seconds. Crashed them hard so many times and no visible damage yet. I'm amazed at how durable they are and how easy they are to fly.

Best gift I didn't know I wanted.
badmojo420 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:00 AM   #183
Gaz
PR Retrobate
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmojo420 View Post

My dad got me a two pack of these Force RC helicopters, they have little IR guns on them and you battle it out in the living room, first hit spins you, second spins you a couple times, and third sends you spinning to the ground as it cuts your power for about 10seconds. Crashed them hard so many times and no visible damage yet. I'm amazed at how durable they are and how easy they are to fly.

Best gift I didn't know I wanted.
THIS. Until we settled down, and we chillled on my sofa while I thought we were watching Jimmy Carr, and my dad then threw up Port vomit. I thought that colour was reserved for the army sessions!! Seriously, I'm nearly 30. Tell your dad to clean his own puke up next time, Gary. Note to self. It was a natural thing after two kids of my own but port, red wine, vodka then beer do not mix, it seems.

The heli's were f**king awesome though. He bought them as he told me I'm ARMY etc. I did troll the old fucker by telling him the only time we seen them is when we're casevaccing dead people though. He didn't know what to think then. Gave me a chance to blast the fucker. He can't make Lego either. Gimp :P

*CURRENTLY AFK - MIL STUFF*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"By profession I am a
, and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father". - Gen Douglas MacAurthur.
-Proud wearer of motorcycle helmets since 1998.
Gaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:58 AM   #184
sweedensniiperr
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Yahoo to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Skype™ to sweedensniiperr

chocolate
black sabbath ticket
braces..
teacups..
also got a lottery in wich i won about 250euro, will go straight to a new graphics card

sweedensniiperr is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
christmas, present, presents, thread, zomg