project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
18 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2010, 11:34 AM   #11
Herbiie

Default Re: why?

The effects of it can cause great harm to many people, in that respect it's way more dangerous than alcohol.

It should be illegal because it destroys people's lives. I know alcohol does too - but we get alot of money from selling alcohol.

Cannabis is alot more dangerous than alcohol and tobacco, a) it's mainly smoked with tobacco B) it's actually been proved to cause lung cancer as much as tobacco has been, and C) The effects of it are far worse than the effect of alcohol, lots of people who attack people in the street are high.

And ofcourse, D) It's a hell of alot more addictive, and gets people onto harder drugs too which kill people at a higher rate than alcohol, tobacco and cannabis combined.

P.S Combining Alcohol & Cannabis is potentially lethal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:40 AM   #12
Smegburt_funkledink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbiie View Post
The effects of it can cause great harm to many people, in that respect it's way more dangerous than alcohol.
Wrong, plain wrong. I'd love to see you find some sources to back that up.

Quote:
It should be illegal because it destroys people's lives.
O noes, my life is destroyed...

Quote:
Cannabis is alot more dangerous than alcohol and tobacco, a) it's mainly smoked with tobacco B) it's actually been proved to cause lung cancer as much as tobacco has been, and C) The effects of it are far worse than the effect of alcohol, lots of people who attack people in the street are high.
Where are you getting this crap from, Seriously?

Quote:
And ofcourse, D) It's a hell of alot more addictive, and gets people onto harder drugs too which kill people at a higher rate than alcohol, tobacco and cannabis combined.
Lol, are you high right now?

Quote:
Combining Alcohol with ANYTHING can be potentially lethal. Be that driving, drugs, cake or your female cousin. Alcohol can make anything go bad.

We've had many discussions about Cannabis in various threads. Besides the fact that discussing drugs on these forums is against the rules, you should really find sources for your ridiculous claims if you want anyone to take you seriously, seriously...

[R-Div]Robbi "There's nothing more skanky than eating out of a tub of hummus with a screwdriver."
[R-DEV]Matrox "CHINAAAAAAA!!!"
Old 12-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #13
ma21212
Supporting Member

Default Re: Why so much hate towards the marijuana plant ?

^ I think he was being sarcastic?

Old 12-13-2010, 12:29 PM   #14
hiberNative

are we seriously gonan have a trhead about this again? i had to check the post dates to make sure it wasn't a necro.

-
Old 12-13-2010, 12:29 PM   #15
killonsight95
Supporting Member

just legalise it and tax it heavly, that way it'll be just like tobacco, only better for you and its not as addicting as smoking cigs as they contain nicotine with is a highly poisonness and is one the most addicting substances around.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:38 PM   #16
Gaz
PR Retrobate
Supporting Member

Love the OP. Threads on shooting animals and smoking weed...and being from the US. Next you're going to tell me I'm an angry drunk Irishman. Wait...

*CURRENTLY AFK - MIL STUFF*

"By profession I am a
, and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father". - Gen Douglas MacAurthur.
-Proud wearer of motorcycle helmets since 1998.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:49 PM   #17
Herbiie

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Gaz View Post
Love the OP. Threads on shooting animals and smoking weed...and being from the US. Next you're going to tell me I'm an angry drunk Irishman. Wait...
I thought you were a Violent Angry Drunk Irishman?

Old 12-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #18
LiquidSnake

Send a message via ICQ to LiquidSnake Send a message via MSN to LiquidSnake

Quote:

It should be illegal because it destroys people's lives. I know alcohol does too - but we get alot of money from selling alcohol.

Please tell me you were joking.

a)This logic doesn't work. You can't say something is more dangerous just because it is consumed together with something else that is dangerous too.

b) Using basic logic, this would make marihuna equally dangerous, not more dangerous.

c) All people who attack others in the street are said to have consumed bread at least once in their lifetime. Seriously there is no direct connection between the use of marihuana and criminality. People loose control because of alcohol much more easily than because of weed. (first hand experience)

d) It is not more addictive than tobacco. Why do people smoke a pack of cigarettes a day but smoke a joint maybe a few times a week(end)?

P.S. drinking alcohol on its own is potentially lethal already. Cannabis on its own can't be lethal as you would have to consume the amount of THC in about 200 - 300 grams of marihuana in a short time. Personally, combining them has only made me throw up if I had too much alcohol. The amount of marihuana consumed didn't really matter.

Old 12-13-2010, 12:57 PM   #19
gazzthompson

Quote:

Where you high when you posted this?

Old 12-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #20
[R-MOD]Saobh
Forum Moderator

Ok locking this before more redundant ridiculous claims are made and users harmed while making them

The only acceptable 'Lone Wolf' you'll be allowed to play :

Closed Thread

Tags
hate, marijuana, plant