project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
02 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #401
Brainlaag

Default Re: Mass Effect 3 (PC/Console Game)

Spoiler for ME3:
WTF you can shoot Mordin, that has to be the most dramatic scene in the ME universe. Jeez why didn't they put so much effort in the ending. My eyes got slightly wet when he crawled over the floor desperately trying to reach the control panel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by [R-DEV]Bob_Marley; 03-25-2012 at 07:43 PM..
Old 03-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #402
John-117

I think we to have spoiler tags guys......

Proud Member of [
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
]

thanks rampo93
John-117 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:32 PM   #403
Brainlaag

Why on earth would you read through a thread regarding mass effect and wonder about the content weeks after release. Basically anything you say can be seen as a spoiler (some complaining about how people found the ending bad and that personal opinion ruined for some the game, derp). So do yourself a favor and stay away from anything ME related until you get the game done by yourself.

Brainlaag is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:23 PM   #404
Farks

People who haven't played it yet might still want to ask questions and read impressions of the game. And since there is no spoiler warning in the thread title, it's unfair to ruin it for them.

**ON INDEFINITE LEAVE FROM 4 JANUARY 2013 AND ONWARDS**
The language and concepts contained in this post are guaranteed not to cause eternal torment in the place where the guy with the horns and pointed stick conducts his business.

Farks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:52 PM   #405
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley
PR:BF2 Developer

We have spoiler tags, please use them in future.

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:42 AM   #406
Qaiex

Honestly when I played through ME3 I avoided this thread like the black plague, there are already more than enough spoilers.

But in any case.

Spoiler for Ending:
If they would have just ended the game at "Best seats in the house." and then shown like a pulse, or no pulse, and the reapers shutting down. That would have been a perfectly fine ending.

Qaiex is online now Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:08 AM   #407
Brainlaag

One more thing regarding the ending:

Spoiler for ME3:
Mass Effect 3 Ending: Analyzing The Indoctrination Theory | GameFront

If they really manage to pull of the "indoctrinated theory" and follow that path to build up the ending maybe in a new DLC or additional game, I WILL drop down on my knees and apologize for everything I've said bad about Bioware. That could become a masterpiece of story-writing, so I got my fingers crossed.

Brainlaag is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:48 AM   #408
Zemciugas

Advise you to watch all the other Mass Defect episodes. Shit is just so unreal

Last edited by Zemciugas; 03-26-2012 at 12:02 PM..
Old 03-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #409
Qaiex

Normally, I'd find it wrong to support consumer demand altering authorial intent just to fit the vociferous opinion. Except in this case, the authors simply aren't justified by the "statement" made. Aside from being a hackneyed mess of bad ideas running counter to everything this series has stood for, the sheer tonal shift prevents absorption for someone paying attention - the inability to convey intent is the definition of failed art. - Adam Robert Thomas

That just sums it up perfectly.

Qaiex is online now Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #410
[R-COM]LITOralis.nMd
Lead Support Technician
Project Reality Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemciugas View Post

Advise you to watch all the other Mass Defect episodes. Shit is just so unreal
It's good to see Tittles got a voice over job. I think he got typecasted though.

NO.

NO.

NO.

[R-COM]LITOralis.nMd is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
effect, game, mass, pc or console