project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
18 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 05:07 PM   #21
Bob Loblaw
Default Re: Fifa '11 (Game)

The game is the same every year. Might as well buy a new copy every 5 or so years.
Bob Loblaw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:30 PM   #22
WelshManDan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
The game is the same every year. Might as well buy a new copy every 5 or so years.
Not true at all, fifa 11 was heaps and bounds better than Fifa 10.

Same with NCAA Football 11, that game was incredible (10x better than Madden 11).

NHL gets better and better every year.

How can you possibly say its the same every year? Sure you have the same teams, but thats like saying every war game is the same because it has the same guns?
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 01:46 AM   #23
crot
Supporting Member

Used to be a fan of Fifa since late 90s up to 2010 and it just got boring. It's almost the same thing every year, minor improvements in graphics, squads/team roster update, thats it. I understand that they have no choice but to be uncompromising and consistent because they are expected to release a version every year.
crot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:32 AM   #24
Mr Smiles

Ive been playing since '09 (well and like 10 years ago) and i must disagree, Fifa 11 is awsome (mybe not worth the 60? but wich game is?). Greatest thing about Fifa are the moments you feel you really are playing a football game, the techniques and tactics, the animations and goals, the rage moments and the 89 minute goals. Awsome

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mr Smiles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:29 AM   #25
Welshboy

Send a message via Skype™ to Welshboy

I play Fifa11 on PC quite a lot, i really hope that they put Ultimate team into Fifa12 PC
Welshboy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:31 PM   #26
WelshManDan

Actual video release of the new impact engine, much higher quality than the one I posted earlier. I hope rugby/madden games will incorporate this in future games, a tackling engine like this would be incredible.

YouTube Video

Edit: New thread for Fifa '12? Only reason I bumped this was because it was called "Fifa (Game"), now though its Fifa 11?
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:59 PM   #27
[R-MOD]Jigsaw
Forum Moderator

It was originally named simply "Fifa", not sure why someone changed it. Changed back

OT: I love the look of the new physics engine, in previous games they've made various promises about "increased physicality" of the players but this looks like the real deal.

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end... "
[R-MOD]Jigsaw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:12 PM   #28
volks

Default Re: Fifa (Game)

1998-2005 -> Fifa Fan

2005 -2010 -> Pes admirer

2011 - Again FIFA fan.

Anyways, is there anyone here fancy a match on GameRanger? We could even organize a tournament between ourselves meeting up in TS.

You should already know about online Fifa via Gameranger, but if you dont know or if you're interested [UAA] clan has some serious players up for a mini tourney

Cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

volks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:53 PM   #29
Haji with a Handgun

Been buying this series every year since it's beginning. It has never ceased to entertain. All I have to say is this:

Bayern M?nchen all day every day.

The 2010 world cup FIFA game was awesome too, you could play a country and qualify, even if they weren't in this last cup. I played through it as Croatia, I felt it wasn't fair that Serbia got the spot instead, after Croatia won 9 of 10 qualifiers. God FIFA is awesome.

In Game: Marxman

Haji with a Handgun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:15 AM   #30
volks

Bump

If there is anyone up for a mini Fifa 2011 tournament, just send me a pm so we can organize some matches via GameRanger.

Cheers

volks is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fifa, game