project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
21 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2010, 01:04 AM   #41
amazing_retard
Default Re: Serious Ethical Dilemma

Reminds me of the time I was in the 8th grade and I loved my teacher <3
I'm 18 now I bet I could go back and get some, but she is too old now
amazing_retard is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:29 AM   #42
HardcoreCook

Pics or gtfo.
Cmon, cant take THAT long????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
HardcoreCook is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:32 AM   #43
CallousDisregard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]creepin View Post
Alright here's the deal

my school always has students from universities intern here and accompany our teachers during their classes and shit, since they're studying to become teachers..

well anyways, i'm in 12th grade and my politics teacher brought in this DUCKLING HOT CHICK..

Now would it be morally wrong to ask her out or anything? Because if shit would happen it's kinda-semi-weird, but then don't forget she's fucking hot.. (might grab a pic next week)

some thoughts plz.
I did not read the following 4 pages but you already know the answer to your question don't you ?
If you don't and horny 14yo's who have more carnal knowledge of a CPU than is healthy are your guide ...well .....
But if you want to be ethical............we are not the place to ask, better ask $chan because at least the answers will be un-expurgated.

In short, don't do it because no matter how it turns out for YOU, she will suffer for it.
Think Ahead.
CallousDisregard is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 04:19 AM   #44
Ts4EVER

It can't be done. I mean if you are immune to embarassment go for it, by all means. But seriously...

Ts4EVER is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:08 AM   #45
Masaq
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Masaq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamtoman View Post
I tried googling " DUCKLING hot chick" to understand what you are trying to say but I only get this ?
I searched for "Hot Duckling Chick" and had much more success:

"That's how it starts, Mas, with that warm happy feeling inside. Pretty soon you're rocking in the corner, a full grown dog addict, wondering where your next St Bernand is coming from..." - IAJTHOMAS
"Did they say what he's angry about?" asked Annette Mitchell, 77, of the district, stranded after seeing a double feature of "Piranha 3D" and "The Last Exorcism." -

Masaq is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:11 AM   #46
Silly_Savage

To be honest, that's... quite disturbing.

"Jafar, show me a sniper rifle." - Silly_Savage 2013
Silly_Savage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:34 AM   #47
CallousDisregard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly_Savage View Post
To be honest, that's... quite disturbing.

Do you know what is the most disturbing part about that is, " ( aside from the fact that typed ti with a fake English accent ? )
?
That is totally disrupts the flow of the thread.

You heard of the slipperly slope??? ( no the teacher isn't really fat ) ----but if it was a luge run, you people just greased him him and threw him down the pitch, and then waited to see the pictures at the bottom.

Just for instance, say he asks her out, and he is indeed a soccer(not futbol) god and she accepts.
The best she can hope for is an athletic wiggle and a groan[15ms->12sec max] while knowing all the while that one of the local grannies ( I assume some of you have google/GPS this already) will see it and report it.
America is the free open and perverted country as we all know, but this willl get you fired if not prosecuted.
So the question really is ......................................is getting yer ____ wet worth costing some young, undoubtedly beautiful filly not just her job, but her entire future ?
If your answer is YES, we have a job for you on Wall Street or Pennsylvania Ave.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:29 AM   #48
supahpingi

wheres the pics?

supahpingi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:51 AM   #49
CallousDisregard
Banned

I'm gonna keep calling you people names
If for no other reason than pure incompetance because there are plenty of pictures of young, pretty and insecure women who lost their jobs because they were hormonal and stupid.
But in case you have never heard of the phrase before .................
it takes two to tango---> lol I was almost out the door ...when my roommates new gf suggested this ...
YouTube Video

and ya'll are constantly encouraging a community member to jeopordize his graduation and some nubile young lovely's future, just because you can type " pics or GTFO ".
And if you lived in Kansas w/ a 56bit connection .... I might feel your pain..............................but you don't and so you feed on your own.
Bursitis is a real beetch.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:53 AM   #50
Mr Smiles

If ur 18 there is nothing unethical bout it. Though i wish you all the luck in the world cause it aint the easiest thing. Just keep following your dick and think about your grades a few time.

Mr Smiles is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
creepin is troll, dilemma, ethical, girl, girls, serious