project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
31 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
Draakon
PR Server License Moderator
Default My live stream

So, since I was bored and stuff, I thought I try this live streaming stuff out currently. Since I am a bit noob, it might not be as good as some professional ones are. Also, I am using Live Stream service, the free one(can't get the other one since my connection is not that powerful and I'm BROKE). Besides, I am a casual gamer who plays a lot of games(especially SP), so maybe this is a way to get rid of my boredom.

Anyway, enjoy and give comments: Draakon's Channel - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Currently playing PR.

Current status: Offline

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Qaiex: My solution was to not have twitter. You should try it. Feels good, and I don't miss any information that was worth hearing in the first place, since nothing on twitter ever is.
Last edited by Draakon; 08-28-2010 at 05:13 PM..
Old 08-28-2010, 03:12 PM   #2
[R-CON]Tomato-Rifle
PR:BF2 Contributor

Send a message via MSN to [R-CON]Tomato-Rifle Send a message via Skype™ to [R-CON]Tomato-Rifle
Default Re: My live stream

Xfire has this too, my buddy was playing BC2 and had it in HD. It was crystal clear and no skipping.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-CON]Tomato-Rifle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 03:26 PM   #3
Draakon

Yeah, I know, but this seems not to take so many resources from my computer.

Qaiex: My solution was to not have twitter. You should try it. Feels good, and I don't miss any information that was worth hearing in the first place, since nothing on twitter ever is.
Draakon is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 03:54 PM   #4
Arnoldio
Banned

I had livestream... used it to stream Sims3 to girls.
Arnoldio is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #5
hiberNative

i like justin.tv the best. nicest community and seamless interaction.

-
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 04:17 PM   #6
Draakon

How is justin.tv anyway? By quality and such?

Old 08-28-2010, 05:57 PM   #7
hiberNative

it's epic. the best. seen people stream at 6mb/sec. you computer and connection is the limit.

-
hiberNative is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 03:52 AM   #8
Draakon

Yeah, I'm afraid my connections is the limit. Max upload speed I can currently get is like 60 kbps.

Tags
live, stream