project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
28 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 07:03 AM   #31
Pantera

Default Re: New Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummy View Post
Give me a large budget, and I'll make a game. Hell yeah.

The endless lag, the unbelievable terrible controls, the horrendous commo-rose, the overly-orange look, etc.

The game was bad.
Well brummy your special, I'm sure you can make a nice game

I didn't have any issues with lag or controls, or even the commo-rose, I think it's because I'm used to the 360 controllers and stuff...

And now u meantion it they did look like they all got heavily spray tanned....even so....I enjoyed the game very much....also the helicopter was a bit tricky to fly and maybe some freedoms to explore the island would of been nice....

I don't understand why people are saying they won't buy this game cause ofp dr sucked campared to arma ii....that doesn't make sense

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:12 AM   #32
myles

It has to better than the last one was a complete fail with only being able to have 4 human players on 1 team and the rest being AI it was really stupid decsion gameplay wise and connnection wise

Check out my Project Reaity gamplay here
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

myles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:17 AM   #33
gazzthompson

OPF: DR sucked so bad i feel bad for the people who put the effort in making it , it was an awful game.

single player was boring and repetitive (used about 3 weapons and no vehicles) and mutliplayer was disgustingly bad and made me want to kill myself.

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:29 AM   #34
Booyak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzthompson View Post
OPF: DR sucked so bad i feel bad for the people who put the effort in making it , it was an awful game.

single player was boring and repetitive (used about 3 weapons and no vehicles) and mutliplayer was disgustingly bad and made me want to kill myself.
I really agree with you. I feel bad for this templargfx or whatever his name was he tried to make gold out of crap doesnt work well he shouldve done that with arma.

The multiplayer was horrible since there are no dedicated servers and no cheat protection. No SDK is a big minus, too.

Codemasters got the right to use operation flashpoint name for their products but obviously the skill of the BIA devs is missing. I dont want to flame too much about the upcomming ofp red river but if its the same like dr only with new units/maps its nothing for me.

@Pantera you had no problems with lag try to play on a "server" with 32 players have fun with teh lag.
Booyak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:36 AM   #35
Pantera

Pfffft good luck tryin to make me play mp, I only stuck to coop and singleplayer lol.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:08 AM   #36
supahpingi

i just hope they add dedicated servers

supahpingi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:52 PM   #37
[R-DEV]Rabbit
PR:BF2 Developer

They won't. No pvp. They are working on making it "an epic co-op experience".

Everybody dies alone.
Ingame name [OD-S]Rabbit
[R-DEV]Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:16 PM   #38
Booyak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gx View Post
They won't. No pvp. They are working on making it "an epic co-op experience".
"an epic coop exfailience"
Booyak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #39
Pantera

Seriously the game was just announced, why hating already?

Old 08-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #40
[R-DEV]Rabbit
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
Seriously the game was just announced, why hating already?
Agreed, Yeah DR had some major problems, I'm just going to sit back and see what happens.

Everybody dies alone.
Ingame name [OD-S]Rabbit
[R-DEV]Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
flashpoint, operation, red, river