project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
02 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 08:08 PM   #41
Hitperson
Retired Tournament Lead

Default Re: Halo: Reach (Xbox 360)-(September 2010)

same, it's a PITA i gave up after an hour of trying.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Harrod200:"Fire.exe has committed an illegal operation and has been shut down"
Raniak : "Warning: May crash if fired upon."
M4sherman: "like peter pan but with tanks"
[R-MOD]Eddiereyes909 (on sim tower) "It truly was the game of my childhood and has led to me getting my degree in industrial engineering."
Hitperson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:33 PM   #42
[R-DEV]Rabbit
PR:BF2 Developer

Well I'm 99% sure I figured out what all the data pads mean when combined. Changes/adds to the story a lot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Everybody dies alone.
Ingame name [OD-S]Rabbit
[R-DEV]Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 09:23 PM   #43
Wh33lman

im actually playing it right now. the campagin was good, but sad in the end. Dr, Halsey's monologue at the end didnt help. the MP is kinda cool, better then Halo 3. armor customization isnt great, its not really different pieces, just a bunch of crap attached to them. forge is awsome, im working on a map i was ging to post here when i was done.

Check out my Youtube channel!

Wh33lman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:54 AM   #44
KingLorre

For all of you who are trying to get the "If you came to hear me beg achievement" aka assasinate an elite during a fall that will kill you, this might help alot.

YouTube Video

Also anybody up for some firefight sometime? I still have these 2 days of Gold left and I'm saving it for next weekend so if anybodies up for some firefight send me a message. Me GT is kinglorre.
KingLorre is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:27 AM   #45
Hitperson
Retired Tournament Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by gx View Post
Well I'm 99% sure I figured out what all the data pads mean when combined. Changes/adds to the story a lot.
pardon??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLorre View Post
For all of you who are trying to get the "If you came to hear me beg achievement" aka assasinate an elite during a fall that will kill you, this might help alot.

YouTube Video

Also anybody up for some firefight sometime? I still have these 2 days of Gold left and I'm saving it for next weekend so if anybodies up for some firefight send me a message. Me GT is kinglorre.
tried that, not getting it to work, i'm hittign the elite but it's not counting it.

[R-MOD]Eddiereyes909 (on sim tower) "It truly was the game of my childhood and has led to me getting my degree in industrial engineering."
Old 09-26-2010, 07:56 AM   #46
[R-DEV]Rabbit
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitperson View Post
pardon??
The data pads tell a story.

Data pad << 2310 >>

[Minutes, plenary session, Committee of Minds for Security]

Explains they are a "committee of ai" trying to keep the humans safe.

data pad<< 2491 >>
</Order! Order! The Majority has the floor! />
Explains how the ai found " intelligent life that is defunct in the Zeta Doradus system (onyx the shield world from the forerunners is there" and the ai decide to not let the humans know because as of right now it would only hurt us.

>> But allowing them to access technology possessed by this intelligence?

That would be a grave mistake.

Give an ape a knife and it might give itself a nasty cut. Give an ape a hand-grenade, and eventually you will have simian confetti. >>

It just goes on with the ai talking about how to keep human life going.

My original theory was Mendicant Bias still existed but all of his time doing nothing he had gone rampant (it can happen to the ai) and it felt it was a god. Now it just seems other AI has probably gone rampant or they just feel they need to look over us, but have actually been leading us this whole time.

Everybody dies alone.
Ingame name [OD-S]Rabbit
[R-DEV]Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:04 AM   #47
KingLorre

Hitman, make sure that you don't have the sprint button on when your in the air. Thats all i can think off that going wrong really.

Quote:

My original theory was Mendicant Bias still existed but all of his time doing nothing he had gone rampant (it can happen to the ai) and it felt it was a god. Now it just seems other AI has probably gone rampant or they just feel they need to look over us, but have actually been leading us this whole time.
Now i dont think the assembly AI's have gone rampant. Thing is they have been around for quite a long time (2310 or something) Even tho they see them selves as shepards of the (Human) Flock what i see them do is in a time of great loss and emotional decisions these AI's are able to process data and make decisions objectively, which is something the Human Race needed then anyway.

Halo Wikia has some nice info about all if it aswell.
KingLorre is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:38 AM   #48
Cheditor

Ye i've done that achievment loads but not unlocked. I take sprint off everytime, still nothing.

Cheditor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:28 AM   #49
Pantera

Thats an achievement? I've been doing that since forever lol

The first time i was an accident, and now every time i play that map i always try it

Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #50
Hitperson
Retired Tournament Lead

Quote:
The data pads tell a story.

Data pad << 2310 >>

[Minutes, plenary session, Committee of Minds for Security]

Explains they are a "committee of ai" trying to keep the humans safe.

data pad<< 2491 >>
</Order! Order! The Majority has the floor! />
Explains how the ai found " intelligent life that is defunct in the Zeta Doradus system (onyx the shield world from the forerunners is there" and the ai decide to not let the humans know because as of right now it would only hurt us.

>> But allowing them to access technology possessed by this intelligence?

That would be a grave mistake.

Give an ape a knife and it might give itself a nasty cut. Give an ape a hand-grenade, and eventually you will have simian confetti. >>

Really please elaborate, are you talking about reach here, i have never come across what you are mentioning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLorre View Post
Hitman, make sure that you don't have the sprint button on when your in the air. Thats all i can think off that going wrong really.

if you don't sprint in the air you don't go the distance, once i start to decend i turn it off (the same as in that video) and still nothing.

Tags
2010, 360september, console, game, halo, reach, september, vidja, xbox