project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
21 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 01:32 AM   #1
centralhigh76
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to centralhigh76 Send a message via Skype™ to centralhigh76
Default Squad Leader MOLLE arrangement

Hey Guys,

I've been looking around and I cant find the answer to this really. I want to know 'What does a US Army Squad Leader wear on his MOLLE vest?' I know they customize it but what are the 'standards' (if there area any) or what is the requirements for the SL (ex. Radio, so there for he would need a Radio holder on his MOLLE).

I am doing this for my airsoft 'load-out' so if you can list like others that they have to have with them or common things or standard issue items that they give to Squad Leaders.

Also if known, How many mags do they carry to combat? How many Frag Grenades do they carry? Do they carry Smoke Grenades? how many M9 clips? Handcuffs?

I want to know what they all have, do, and wear.

Thanks,
Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
centralhigh76 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:34 AM   #2
Anderson29
Supporting Member

Default Re: Squad Leader MOLLE arrangement

as far as pouches go...which is what your wanting i think. 3 ammo, 2 frag, 1 flashbang, 1 radio, 2 canteen, 1 CLS (if unit SOP) leg holster m9. that is standard. anything else is SL's preference ie gps pouch if its not the garmin wrist one which is pretty popular. 210 rds is minimum standard to take into combat.....just go by what is in-game in PR, they do good work.

in-game name : Anderson29
xfire : Anderson299
steam : Anderson2981

Anderson29 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
centralhigh76
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to centralhigh76 Send a message via Skype™ to centralhigh76
Default Re: Squad Leader MOLLE arrangement

Thanks very much!!

centralhigh76 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
arrangement, leader, molle, squad