project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
23 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 11:48 AM   #91
Welshboy

Send a message via Skype™ to Welshboy
Default Re: Dragon Age 2 (PC/Console Game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
Sorry for teh necropost, but I just played the demo, and I actually liked it despite the criticism I have read on the internet.

I actually haven't played DA:O yet, so will I probably like DA:O if I liked the DA2 demo?
Yeah you will. But don't judge all of DA2 just on the demo. The whole game was pretty meh compared to the first
Welshboy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:56 PM   #92
BrownBadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshboy View Post
Yeah you will. But don't judge all of DA2 just on the demo. The whole game was pretty meh compared to the first
I did that, I uninstalled it after the first melee in the demo :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BrownBadger is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #93
ebevan91

I'm having fun with this game despite all of the criticism.

I'm about 7 and a half hours into my first playthrough.
ebevan91 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:11 AM   #94
Ssential

It's not a bad game, the quality is pretty high. Gameplay is fine, Voice-over is fine, dialogues are fine. But what really really bugs me are those recycled environments. There's like 3 different dungeons in the whole game (wtf). And in every act you'll visit them 10 times or more each. It gets so boring. Recycled enviromnents are a no go in a RPG. I don't understand why they did something like this. Kirkwall looks exactly the same through all those years...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ssential is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:47 AM   #95
Hfett
PR Mapper Team
PR Server License Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Hfett Send a message via Skype™ to Hfett

Well i enjoyed DA2 but it sure was a rushed game, they trown you on the same dungeons over and over just changing a minnor thing like blocking this passage, adding a door.

Also, the gameplay is much worse then on DA1, the battles on DA1 are much better.

DA1 is much superior to DA2, DA2 should only be bought on a sale, it does not worth retail price, even tough it is a fun game.

Hfett is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:58 AM   #96
ebevan91

Yeah I agree. It's still a fun game, but it's not worth full price. Luckily I got it on sale.

I'm about 10 hours into the game, and the recycled areas are getting old. How many times are you going to send me to Sundermount or the Wounded Coast???

I don't really mind the small repeated areas like the warehouses, but my goodness some of it gets old!
ebevan91 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
age, announced, dragon, game, officialy, pc or console