project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
31 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 11:32 PM   #131
BlackMagikz

Send a message via MSN to BlackMagikz
Default Re: Battlefield 3

i wouldn't get too excited about it , when PR ARMA 2 comes out and PR2. Its gonna be more awesome then what EA would throw at us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R-DEV Ninja2Dan
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:18 AM   #132
Tim270
Retired PR Developer

There has been loads of fake pdf's emails etc going around for ages.

The most solid info was DICE saying in an interview that they are working on something for the pc guys (that was not BC2).

I would be surprised if they did not do BF3 at some point, but I doubt its really going to follow the series that much.

Old 07-08-2010, 02:01 AM   #133
Snazz
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklord63 View Post
Battlefield 3, I know it's coming, but when? Does anyone have any idea at all? There has been no official news and it's been 5 years. Where is it?
I doubt anyone here knows any more about Battlefield 3 than you do. Even if a DICE dev visited these forums they would be risking their job by leaking any information about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklord63 View Post
My other question is: If it is released and uses the Frostbite engine and mod tools are released, then will there be a PR mod for it?
I expect that if there were Frostbite mod tools someone would at least make a PR-style minimod for it.

Generally when these questions are asked the PR team expresses zero interest in modding any other games, instead directing attention to PR2.

Considering the surprise development of PR on Arma2 anything seems possible, but when it comes to games that we have no idea about yet it's just silly to speculate.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:04 AM   #134
[R-CON]Psyrus
PR:BF2 Contributor

My estimation has been for a while that it'll be a 2011 release, but that's only based on the very low amount of detail provided and no hype thus far. I say 2011 even though in the back of my mind I suspect 2012, but I think that's just the pessimist in me. I'll buy it after trying a demo assuming they release one. I never got into BF1942 but the demo of BF2 really swayed me over.... they had a really fun game there!

My #1 game that I'm looking forward to is PR2 though... but I heard it'll be a whiiiile till we see any media on that front . Bought OA the other day just in case PR ARMA goes that way.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:56 AM   #135
Rico
Retired PR Developer

1) BF3 has been in the works for years
2) There is already a BF3 thread
3) It wont be out for ages.

Old 07-08-2010, 06:13 AM   #136
supahpingi

derp
derp

Seaechign really isnt that hard....

Old 07-08-2010, 06:49 AM   #137
Polka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim270 View Post
I would be surprised if they did not do BF3 at some point, but I doubt its really going to follow the series that much.
I'll be fine as long as it isn't Battlefield 3143.

Old 07-08-2010, 08:01 AM   #138
sweedensniiperr
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Yahoo to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Skype™ to sweedensniiperr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim270 View Post
The most solid info was DICE saying in an interview that they are working on something for the pc guys (that was not BC2).
that was a looong time ago...was bf1943 released then? could also be the new MoH..

Old 07-08-2010, 08:32 AM   #139
=Romagnolo=

Send a message via MSN to =Romagnolo=

It will be released in December 21th 2012

OH WAIT !

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto:"Cheers, you're the man, Okita"
[R-DEV]Rhino:"I in fact got kicked from a server for tking."
Hitperson:"well done, treasure it forever."
[R-DEV]Adriaan:"Damned classy Roma, if I may say so."
[R-DEV]Chuc:"Pro man, pro."
(yes, it was about me)
[R-MOD]BloodBane611:"Romagnolo, you definitely deserve a LOL award for that."
Old 07-08-2010, 09:13 AM   #140
[R-MOD]Jigsaw
Forum Moderator

Duplicate threads merged. You can't have searched very hard, a simply use of the keyword "battlefield 3" turned up a thread with that same title on the first page of the search...

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end... "
Closed Thread

Tags
2011, announcement, back, battlefied, battlefield, battlefield 3, beta, bf3, community, confirmed, date, dice, game, grow, holidays, i want bf1943, leaked, noprbf3ever, page, pushed, release, scans, screens, updated, windows, year