project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
23 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 11:38 PM   #491
unrealalex
Default Re: World of Tanks (PC Game)

I honestly wouldn't mind paying $10 for the one month of premium just so I can rush through the boring lower tier tanks.
unrealalex is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:57 AM   #492
DankE_SPB
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via MSN to DankE_SPB Send a message via Skype™ to DankE_SPB

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Ninja2dan View Post
There might be a lot of players, but there are also a lot of complaints about bugs, improper balancing, improper pricing for regular and premium items, etc. I hardly see the game as being ready for retail in less than a few months, surely not this month or next.
Well, its official news on their main page- online release soon after new patch and retail(hard copies in shops) somewhere at fall.
As for bugs- we've seen a lot of games coming out with trash quality and shitload of bugs. If it makes profit, they don't care tbh, ARMA and STALKER being prime examples.

We gonna see new patch soon, so we don't really now how it looks like and they actually fixed their new patch after initial tests, so new one will be 0.5.1, rather than 0.5.
Quote:
The translation of that site wasn't the greatest, but at least I got most of it. But it doesn't say if the wipe will be for Russian, EU, or both. And I had heard from several others that the Russian servers were already able to purchase gold, which would be "refunded" back to their accounts once the game went live.
Quote:
I am thinking that a Pre-Order package might be some bonus gold, free tank, etc for people who pay for a certain amount of gold prior to retail release. It's sort of like when certain games offer free items to people who sub during a trial period. Sign up now and get a free mount, or starter weapon set, or limited-edition in-game patches, etc.
No you couldn't purchase gold in beta, billing system will work only after online release.

As for pre-orders, there were 2 packages in July, they were 50$ and 100$,
you got 12500 gold and A-32 tank for the 1st, 25000 gold and Pz V/IV for the 2nd. Those tanks are exclusive and will be not available even for gold.

Almost same thing was in the end of June, you would get premium account for 6 and 12 months respectively, but 10x less gold.

Quote:
The translation of that site wasn't the greatest, but at least I got most of it. But it doesn't say if the wipe will be for Russian, EU, or both
I think both, can't see any reason why they would want to postpone it.
Though, one thing which might delay release for EU is payment systems, PayPal is not supported yet and i guess its one of primary things used in europe/US.

Anyway, nothing stops all of you driving in russian beta

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-DEV]Z-trooper: you damn russian bear spy ;P - WWJND?
DankE_SPB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 06:43 AM   #493
MaxBooZe
Project Reality Beta Tester
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to MaxBooZe

The soft wipe makes no sense, They remove everything but you get so much compensation that you could probably buy even better tanks...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MaxBooZe is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #494
BloodBane611
Supporting Member

Just got a 1 week premium account, it's actually fairly awesome. Loads of gold and exp, no more effort.

Also, I am not perpetrating nubbish tactics in my BT-7. Don't hate me guys

[R-CON]creepin - "because on the internet 0=1"

BloodBane611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:50 PM   #495
/Randoph/

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]BloodBane611 View Post
Just got a 1 week premium account, it's actually fairly awesome. Loads of gold and exp, no more effort.

Also, I am not perpetrating nubbish tactics in my BT-7. Don't hate me guys
So you purchased premium?I thought you can't in beta.
/Randoph/ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:10 PM   #496
unrealalex

you get 150 gold every day in beta if u play that day
unrealalex is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:23 PM   #497
BloodBane611
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by /Randoph/ View Post
So you purchased premium?I thought you can't in beta.
You get 150 gold per day you play, buying a premium account costs 250/day, 1500/week, or 2500 per month

I'd been too bored to play the game, but I bought a new tank and then got premium, which is at least keeping me interested a bit.

[R-CON]creepin - "because on the internet 0=1"

BloodBane611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #498
/Randoph/

I just destroyed 5 tanks with T-28

I don't think i will be that lucky again.But it was fun .
/Randoph/ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:05 PM   #499
DankE_SPB
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via MSN to DankE_SPB Send a message via Skype™ to DankE_SPB

if you could play now, then i guess europe is not getting 0.5.2, at least it will be delayed compared to our beta

[R-DEV]Z-trooper: you damn russian bear spy ;P - WWJND?
DankE_SPB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:22 PM   #500
Polka

Gentlemen.

I have not played this in over a week, would there be any point in playing now with my Hetzer and A-20?

Polka is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
game, tanks, world