project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
16 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2012, 03:41 AM   #1821
Polka

Default Re: World of Tanks (PC Game)

God damn it I hate the Tiger and its shitty bounces sometimes(all the time), it's like they've placed tiny bits of Maus armor all over it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Polka is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:57 AM   #1822
PatrickLA_CA

Angle. Hit it straight and it burns up

The rotor is just a big fan on top of the helicopter designed to keep the pilot cool.
When it stops, you can actually watch the pilot start sweating.
PatrickLA_CA is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:05 AM   #1823
ComradeHX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polka View Post
God damn it I hate the Tiger and its shitty bounces sometimes(all the time), it's like they've placed tiny bits of Maus armor all over it.
Tiger H or P?

H has worst armour of tier VII and P has really fun side armour(split into two BIG weakpoints, hit there flat with KV-2 152mm for surprise one hit kill).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ComradeHX is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:44 AM   #1824
77SiCaRiO77
Retired PR Developer

i love my tiger(H) :C. first time i got it, I luuked and the forums and everyone said it was crap, garbage,etc,etc.

800 battles later,I find the tiger awesome, with 50% victorys and 80% of hits. Seriusly, i cant understand why people hate it so much? I can deal with kv-3s, ISs, t29s,types99 and sometimes amx's if I spot them first.

it has a lot hitpoints, the 88 packs a good punch and good pen., and is very precise in long range combat
77SiCaRiO77 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:35 AM   #1825
Midnight_o9
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Midnight_o9

I love my Tiger H too, the ammo rack is quite vulnerable and often gets hit tho.

Midnight_o9 is online now Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:37 AM   #1826
Pvt.LHeureux
Project Normandy Contributor

Tiger P is waaay better. Just slower

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Pvt.LHeureux is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:54 PM   #1827
Steeps
Supporting Member

None of you seem to actually check the stats of the Type 59, I have one, and believe me, the only things it has are hull rotation speed, turret rotation, and armor. The gun is tier 7, the engine has terrible acceleration, and it only has 1300 hit points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steeps is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #1828
Stealthgato

Hmm, I love it when this game puts me in a team full of retards 20 rounds in a row.

Stealthgato is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #1829
ComradeHX

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77SiCaRiO77 View Post
everyone said it was crap, garbage,etc,etc.
It was not garbage; just slightly weak.

Even KV-3 has better armour.

Tiger H is a good support tank; but it cannot hold the line since its armour is pretty easy to pen(giant lower glacis and weak sides) which makes it just that bad when put at top tier of the room...like IS-8 which gets similar complaints because users use them like tanks with good armour instead of use them properly in a support role. It also has lower alpha than Soviet counterpart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeps5 View Post
None of you seem to actually check the stats of the Type 59, I have one, and believe me, the only things it has are hull rotation speed, turret rotation, and armor. The gun is tier 7, the engine has terrible acceleration, and it only has 1300 hit points.
You cannot just look at stat and say whether a tank is op or not.

Due to the good MM Type 59 gets; it is quite OP(as in it gets put in the same match as lower tier HT which it can raep by hugging, ad lower tier other vehicles which can do almost nothing to Type 59 fro the front).

Quite OP unless you are driving a KV-2 with 152mm...

ComradeHX is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #1830
mitchverr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post
You cannot just look at stat and say whether a tank is op or not.

Due to the good MM Type 59 gets; it is quite OP(as in it gets put in the same match as lower tier HT which it can raep by hugging, ad lower tier other vehicles which can do almost nothing to Type 59 fro the front).

Quite OP unless you are driving a KV-2 with 152mm...
Just wondering, do you own a type 59 by any chance? As 99.99% of the time when i see somebody say its op, they dont have it, from my view it isnt op, its very weak and easy to beat even with the T5 tanks, hell i can beat it with the M18 easily even though it has no armor.

Just shoot its weak spots and its doomed, i tend to make the ammo rack explode more often then not nowadays.

'Ear all, see all, say nowt;
Eyt all, sup all, pay nowt;
And if ivver tha does owt fer nowt - Do it fer thissen
mitchverr is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
game, tanks, world