project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
19 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2011, 11:03 PM   #1071
Gaz
PR Retrobate
Supporting Member

Default Re: World of Tanks (PC Game)

Quote:
Originally Posted by =]H[=Rissien View Post
Well he obviously doesnt know it, and so what if im a wallet warrior? :P Makes good credits lol, ive got teir 6 in litterally every tank tree xcept 2 one which is a 7 and other a 5, had Ferdi and KT before wipe so I know what im doing lol.

and Im US server, id have to reregister for eu server
LOL. Some of us had Jagdtigers, S-51, IS-7 AND t-54s on one account before the wipe. I love this game but just trying to get a community together as the pay system has split it quite a bit, and trying to boost my encouragement as it's been lagging a lot.

*CURRENTLY AFK - MIL STUFF*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"By profession I am a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father". - Gen Douglas MacAurthur.
-Proud wearer of motorcycle helmets since 1998.
Gaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 06:27 AM   #1072
Tim270
Retired PR Developer

In before 1PAD 1st/2nd Battalion and Pirates start rinsing up the clan wars map. Those guys were just ridiculous in the tournament(s). The paying for platoons has really sucked a lot of fun out of the game though.
Tim270 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 07:24 AM   #1073
gazzthompson

Joined clan, premium user, US heavy line - T29. Lets roll!

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 07:37 AM   #1074
DankE_SPB
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via MSN to DankE_SPB Send a message via Skype™ to DankE_SPB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim270 View Post
In before 1PAD 1st/2nd Battalion and Pirates start rinsing up the clan wars map. Those guys were just ridiculous in the tournament(s).
Lol. Look at current global beta.
You can switch between regions in the marked panel, zoom in to see clan's icons. Everything except Europe was added last week.
WoT: ??????? ?????

[R-DEV]Z-trooper: you damn russian bear spy ;P - WWJND?
DankE_SPB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 09:43 AM   #1075
[R-COM]Hulabi
FDF Faction Lead
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]DankE_SPB View Post
Lol. Look at current global beta.
WoT: ??????? ?????
[R-COM]Hulabi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:12 PM   #1076
Gaz
PR Retrobate
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Gaz View Post
Just created a clan [Project Reality Community] - PRC. Anyone within the community is free to join. WoT: Ultimate Conquest

Bumpage :P

*CURRENTLY AFK - MIL STUFF*

"By profession I am a
, and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father". - Gen Douglas MacAurthur.
-Proud wearer of motorcycle helmets since 1998.
Gaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 05:16 PM   #1077
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

I applied. Let's shoot shit.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
[R-MOD]Dunehunter is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 06:30 PM   #1078
Scot
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scot

I shall provide cannon fodder and hope they shoot me before they shoot you in my T1.

Good night, and good luck.

Scot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 06:51 AM   #1079
SPQG_Juba

HI All!

*=LP=* (Lost Platoon) Has a WOT clan and wants to participate in the conquest! Therefor we are looking for new members or a clan to merge with. Right now we are approx. 20 Players
(Name [TTP])with Tier 9 mostly. If anyone is interested pm me! We welcome everyone, no matter what tier hes playing.

Hope tp hear form u!
Cheers

Juba

SPQG_Juba is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 07:09 AM   #1080
Scot
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scot

I absolutely LOVE the BT2 on city maps. On open maps it's not so great, but on city maps, "shoot and scoot" has never been so relevant!

Scot is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
game, tanks, world