project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
16 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 08:45 AM   #11
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Back from the Falklands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshboy View Post
Welcome back

It is amazing how similar the falklands looks to the UK
Well if your in Scotland, N England or Wales then it dose, dosen't look like that down here in the SW

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:53 AM   #12
Masaq
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Masaq

Welcome back Undies.

Did you fly low over any penguins just to see if they fell over?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"That's how it starts, Mas, with that warm happy feeling inside. Pretty soon you're rocking in the corner, a full grown dog addict, wondering where your next St Bernand is coming from..." - IAJTHOMAS
"Did they say what he's angry about?" asked Annette Mitchell, 77, of the district, stranded after seeing a double feature of "Piranha 3D" and "The Last Exorcism." -

Masaq is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:20 AM   #13
CareBear

Send a message via MSN to CareBear

welcome back mate

CareBear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:26 AM   #14
Bassi

Wow, kickass dude

Welcome Back
Bassi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:47 AM   #15
Cheditor

Welshy i see what you mean, like north england it could get away with but ye anywhere south not really. Nice pics and also interested to see if there are any more.

Also, Masaq do they? :O

Cheditor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:36 AM   #16
Cpl.Small

Send a message via MSN to Cpl.Small

yea coz they all look up

Welcome back mate

Cpl.Small is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:48 AM   #17
Epim3theus

Giant sausagefest on the Falklands presumably?

If you can read this the bitch fell off.
Epim3theus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #18
Undies
Retired PR Developer

@Rhino, sorry i didnt get any of the Rapier sites, they werent too happy about people prying on them TBH. Got a few pics of Penguins from Bertha's Beach Google Maps which is a short drive, then about a 6 mile walk to where the penguins hang about, but worth the walk. The only thing that would give away any tension i think is the media and the press in the UK, everyone over there seems pretty chilled.

@Hitperson, mate the RAF are on their own planet. Theres about a zillion of them down there, with seemingly no rank structure at all, and they all drive everywhere. I didnt see one of them walk, they all seem to have a set of wheels. I dont think they like either the Army or Navy, though the Army and Navy have a good time together. The only RAF blokes i met who were cool were the Typhoon pilots.

@Welshboy, the place is stunning to look at, its all virgin land. Its a geologists wet-dream. There are massive rock fields that run for mile after mile.

@Epim3Theos, yes it is an utter sausagefest of the highest order. The blokes literally outnumbered the girls a good 10 to 1, and girls which would be Jolie-Laid (Pretty Ugly) in the UK were suddenly getting more attention than they would ever get back here

I cant upload pics to Photobucket ATM, seems to be playing up, will stick some on later.

"The cavalry bring a bit of panache and flair to an otherwise dull affair"
Undies is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:57 PM   #19
[R-MOD]Jigsaw
Forum Moderator

Welcome back Undies

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end... "
[R-MOD]Jigsaw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:06 PM   #20
myles

Kinda looks like scotland from your pics

Check out my Project Reaity gamplay here

myles is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
back, falklands