project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
30 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2012, 07:17 PM   #291
WelshManDan

WelshManDan's Avatar
Default Re: The Proper Football Thread (Soccer) / The PigBladder-Booting Topic

Lmao at the responses, grow up is it? This is football.

Drogba is an abdolute legend, who is playing for an English club, hence he is representing an English institution, so he is playing for an English club.

Same with how most of the Swansea team is English yet know they are representing a welsh team.

Football is no place for race of a player so gtfo.

Oh and colonel, go back 3 pages and see the amount of people tha wrote off Chelsea before they had even left the Nou Camp.

Go back further and read the people who wrote them off before they even entered the Nou Camp.

Taking the moral high ground because your team lost is a pathetic move.

Let me get you all a spoon so you can eat my ass.
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:19 PM   #292
Navo
Default Re: The Proper Football Thread (Soccer) / The PigBladder-Booting Topic

Welsh, don't be a bad winner. Patriotism is stupid.
Navo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #293
Narco
Default Re: The Proper Football Thread (Soccer) / The PigBladder-Booting Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonelcool125 View Post
-snip-

Stay fucking classy.
The amount of butthurt in this post is off the charts. Holy smokes.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Narco is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:30 PM   #294
WelshManDan

WelshManDan's Avatar
Default Re: The Proper Football Thread (Soccer) / The PigBladder-Booting Topic

I freaking hate Chelsea, but I love underdogs.

Literally, the only reason I am acting like this is because of the attitude given to Chelsea, and the sheer determination and grit Chelsea showed against one of the best teams in Europe, and by far the best team west of Spain (on the continent).

Apologies to the true bayern fans (the ones who are gutted about tonight), but a massive full you to the people who wrote off Chelsea from the beginning.
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:30 PM   #295
Scot
Supporting Member

Scot's Avatar
Send a message via Skype™ to Scot
Default Re: The Proper Football Thread (Soccer) / The PigBladder-Booting Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshManDan View Post
Lmao at the responses, grow up is it? This is football.

Drogba is an abdolute legend, who is playing for an English club, hence he is representing an English institution, so he is playing for an English club.

Same with how most of the Swansea team is English yet know they are representing a welsh team.

Football is no place for race of a player so gtfo.
Drogba is a legend. Yes. True, but a bit of an ass. He is playing for an English club. Yes true. Hence he is representing an English institution. Yes. True. So he is playing for an English club. Indeed. Repetition for effect. I like it. But your point?

I'm not saying grow up, celebrate victory WelshManDan at the expense of an English's club's victory, but nearly nothing about tonight was English, so don't pass it off like it is.

Also hilarity ensued at football is no place for race of a player.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Scot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:40 PM   #296
WelshManDan

WelshManDan's Avatar
Default Re: The Proper Football Thread (Soccer) / The PigBladder-Booting Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scot View Post
Drogba is a legend. Yes. True, but a bit of an ass. He is playing for an English club. Yes true. Hence he is representing an English institution. Yes. True. So he is playing for an English club. Indeed. Repetition for effect. I like it. But your point?

I'm not saying grow up, celebrate victory WelshManDan at the expense of an English's club's victory, but nearly nothing about tonight was English, so don't pass it off like it is.

Also hilarity ensued at football is no place for race of a player.
I can't be proud of my little neighbours to the east?

I heard you lot were cheering for us in the rugby world cup.

I am celebrating the victory of an underdog, the slaying of Goliath by David, the rape of an elephant by a mouse.
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:10 PM   #297
Colonelcool125

Colonelcool125's Avatar
Default Re: The Proper Football Thread (Soccer) / The PigBladder-Booting Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshManDan View Post
I can't be proud of my little neighbours to the east?

I heard you lot were cheering for us in the rugby world cup.

I am celebrating the victory of an underdog, the slaying of Goliath by David, the rape of an elephant by a mouse.
No, you're being a cunt.

Way to celebrate the victory of the underdog by telling people: "fuck you". That's the only bit that pissed me off. I was mad but wanted to congratulate Chelsea, a team who I generally don't mind.

Also, if you think Chelsea is a David could I interest you in some beads and trinkets in exchange for Manhattan?
Colonelcool125 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:17 PM   #298
Farks

Farks's Avatar
Default Re: The Proper Football Thread (Soccer) / The PigBladder-Booting Topic


**ON INDEFINITE LEAVE FROM 4 JANUARY 2013 AND ONWARDS**
The language and concepts contained in this post are guaranteed not to cause eternal torment in the place where the guy with the horns and pointed stick conducts his business.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Farks is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #299
WelshManDan

WelshManDan's Avatar
Default Re: The Proper Football Thread (Soccer) / The PigBladder-Booting Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonelcool125 View Post
No, you're being a cunt.
Using profanity is never neccessary.

Quote:
Way to celebrate the victory of the underdog by telling people: "fuck you". That's the only bit that pissed me off. I was mad but wanted to congratulate Chelsea, a team who I generally don't mind.
The fuck you wasn't neccessary, because Chelsea winning was a fuck you enough to the haters.

I just wanted to reciprocate the fuck you incase anyone hadn't picked up on it.

Quote:
Also, if you think Chelsea is a David could I interest you in some beads and trinkets in exchange for Manhattan?
My definition of a david is a person standing on the brink of defeat, with everyone whispering in their ear that they will not survive. To beat one of the best in Europe, whilst finishing 6th in the premier league is an incredible achievement, sure. To do it as them against the world however was different. Most of England/Wales may have been supporting Chelsea, but other than that it was all against them.

If I may reiterate it, I dislike Chelsea to the extreme. Years of being a united supporter kind of make you like that.

Quote:
could I interest you in some beads and trinkets in exchange for Manhattan?
Is that some kind of drug?
WelshManDan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:04 PM   #300
Priby
Supporting Member

Priby's Avatar
Default Re: The Proper Football Thread (Soccer) / The PigBladder-Booting Topic



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Results are talking very rude! MAJOR GENERAL!!!
Priby is offline Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
aka, american, army, chocolate rain, football, pigbladderbooting, proper, soccer, thread, topic, yid
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin. ©vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
All Content Copyright ©2004 - 2014, Project Reality.