project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
26 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #11
Warpig-
Supporting Member

Default Re: Great Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCandy View Post
This is an amazing tune, it really highlights what is wrong with this country
You mean British people rapping? I agree

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cause we throw bombs on it, throw bombs on it. Just smash something, yeah mosh for me.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:41 PM   #12
WelshManDan

I personnally see not "much" wrong with Britain, all I see which is wrong with it is this -

people who are no doubt being treated as best as possible by the state with Benefits, Council Houses. These people hate Britain so much, yet dont pack their stuff and leave, if they wish to live under their own law, or worship loudly through mass prayer in the morning, go to a country which allows it. Dont parade around and call a nation racists because they want to stay British, If I decided to emigrate to Iraq or even Iran, I would not expect anything from the government, in fact, I would thank them for allowing me to live their, even though I may not be of the same religion and/or have the same views as them, I would live their, be happy, and if I decided it wasnt for me - I would come back home to Britain. Why is it so hard for them to do that? rather than chant and parade for a law which has failed in so many centuries, especially the fact that so called "honour killings" of Fathers to their daughters is still happening disgusts me, they should be hung drawn and quartered.

Whatever you do - do not call me a racist, I am not a racist i assure you, I have friends of all statutes/religions, I am good friends with them. Hell, they even agree with me that Islam4Uk and immigrants who hate this country deserve nothing less than deportation - after all, is it not treason trying to overthrow government points?

There will always be things wrong with a country, I feel that as long as the BNP arent in power - they arent a problem. There is a party like that in a lot of governments - they hardly ever get power as its down to the people.

/rant

On a lesser note, chavs are also a problem.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:15 AM   #13
Gaz
PR Retrobate
Supporting Member

Song was crap, probably written by out of work 'rappers' whist claiming the dole. If the UK's so crap, then get off your lazy hole and do something about it, rather than pumping out rubbish and putting it on YouTube.

erm...thread locked.

*CURRENTLY AFK - MIL STUFF*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"By profession I am a
, and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder, infinitely prouder, to be a father". - Gen Douglas MacAurthur.
-Proud wearer of motorcycle helmets since 1998.
Closed Thread

Tags
britain, great