project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
01 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 12:31 PM   #31
Engineer

Default Re: North korea

Oh I forgot, this is the Internet. I need proper sources and brief lesson of history before I can say something, which meaning everyone should simply understand.
Engineer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #32
darklord63

I retract my statement
And of course I don't believe that....
Last edited by darklord63; 01-30-2010 at 03:02 PM..
Old 01-30-2010, 01:53 PM   #33
MonkeySoldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklord63 View Post
That was disturbing..... I think the only option we have is to wipe north korea off the face of the earth
So you're basically promoting to kill ~24 million people? Perhaps you should revise your post...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MonkeySoldier is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:59 PM   #34
gazzthompson

Quote:
That was disturbing..... I think the only option we have is to wipe north korea off the face of the earth
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard, This post made me so angry that if i replied like i want to, id get banned. My very small opinion of you has now diminished. i pity you.

Ive yet to see this documentary and my knowledge of north Korea is very limited, but killing 24~ million people because of a bad government, if you honestly believe that..... well as i said, ill get banned if i say what i want to.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by gazzthompson; 01-30-2010 at 02:10 PM..
Old 01-30-2010, 02:23 PM   #35
Shaihuluid

Quote:
this is probably getting in around the excessive point , but:

post finds north korea disturbing -> advocates more disturbing idea

what?

----------------------------------------

This was your thread

This is your thread now
----------------------------------------
Celestial1: I shall call you "S:/" or "S drive".
Last edited by Shaihuluid; 01-30-2010 at 02:37 PM..
Old 01-30-2010, 02:41 PM   #36
fludblud

Quote:
Originally Posted by myles View Post
i taught russia and china like them
to china, north korea is like an annoying, mentally deficient little brother that you wished never existed but still has to be taken care of cos theyre both still 'communist'

a bit like the situation with the US and taiwan

fludblud is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:33 PM   #37
Panzerfire

Send a message via MSN to Panzerfire Send a message via Skype™ to Panzerfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engineer View Post
Oh I forgot, this is the Internet. I need proper sources and brief lesson of history before I can say something, which meaning everyone should simply understand.
All I did was simply correct you in one tiny detail. That's all.

But now that you mention sourcing. Here are some sources I used to support the comment I made:
Korean War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
North Korea unilaterally withdrew from the armistice on May 27, 2009, thus returning to a de jure state of war.
North Korea urges peace treaty, wants sanctions dropped - CNN.com
Quote:
Armistice ended Korean War in 1953; North suggests replacing with treaty
Quote:
Washington has refused to normalize relations until program dismantled

USMCMIDN: KILL EVERYTHING!
gx: KILL! KILL! KILL 'EM ALL!!
[R-DEV]Dunehunter: Great attitude for hearts and minds
Panzerfire is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:38 PM   #38
myles

Quote:
Originally Posted by fludblud View Post
to china, north korea is like an annoying, mentally deficient little brother that you wished never existed but still has to be taken care of cos theyre both still 'communist'

a bit like the situation with the US and taiwan
Russia isnt commiunest its stopped when it found out it could not work out any good.

China say their communist but they are not communist at all.

Check out my Project Reaity gamplay here

myles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 03:57 PM   #39
masterceo

i'm sorry myles, did you just say china isn't communist?

Priby:Why cant i be norwegian?
H.sta:becouse we are a specially selected bunch of people created by god to show how awsome mankind can be
masterceo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 05:04 PM   #40
PowerPickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfire View Post
Hmmm... Nope, you're wrong.

There was the Korean War between 1950 and 1953 which ended in an armistice and not a peace treaty.

So both Koreas are technically still at war. The DPRK did announced that it considered the armistice as voight early last year in response to criticism for its launch tests.

However in the recent weeks they have said they want a full peace treaty with the US and resume talks about it's nuclear plans (Even putting the possibility of nuclear dissarming in the table) if the US eliminated the sanctions imposed on the DPRK.

Last time I heard is that the US rejected signing any peace treaty with the DPRK unless it did disarm and went back to the negotiating table in the first place. So much for Obama's peace Nobel.
That "war" is like gas trail on the ground rolling through other countries waiting for a spark & once part of it lights up, all of it lights up.
PowerPickle is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
korea, north