project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
22 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 05:09 PM   #41
Pedz
Supporting Member

Default Re: Gran Turismo 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by myles View Post
Ive been looking foward to GT5 for like 6 years now and the way they kept saying when the realease date was and the changing annoyed the hell out of thankfull they have asuured that November 2nd =US date but ill get it over the interwebs
If anything Japan would get it first, so im assuming the 2nd Nov is for everywhere, if not we get it before.. Game.co.uk, and play.com have already put up 2nd Nov as their date of release, so all signs are pointing to workwide 2nd Nov release (I hope :P)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pedz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:23 PM   #42
=Toasted=

Eh, last game from this series I played was GT 3, and the lack of older non-japanese cars really dissapointed me. Your car choice at the start was like 2, and both were unbelieveably ugly. Hopefully you have more choices to begin with.

Bob_Marley - "This is an outrage! If we're going to spend money on black projects they should be much more amusing and/or explosive than this."

PR In-Game Alias: =Epic-Toast=
=Toasted= is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:28 PM   #43
Pedz
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Toasted= View Post
Eh, last game from this series I played was GT 3, and the lack of older non-japanese cars really dissapointed me. Your car choice at the start was like 2, and both were unbelieveably ugly. Hopefully you have more choices to begin with.
GT3 had far fewer cars(180+) :P, GT4 improved on that (722), and gt5 will have 1000+, I think they realised that too lol.

Pedz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:28 PM   #44
Hitperson
Retired Tournament Lead

gt4 was an excellent game with a huge number of cars, much better than 3 (i think 3 was a bit of a let down really)

Harrod200:"Fire.exe has committed an illegal operation and has been shut down"
Raniak : "Warning: May crash if fired upon."
M4sherman: "like peter pan but with tanks"
[R-MOD]Eddiereyes909 (on sim tower) "It truly was the game of my childhood and has led to me getting my degree in industrial engineering."
Hitperson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 06:18 AM   #45
Polka

Thought I'd bump this thread with the new videos of GT5 from TGS.

Gametrailers Video

Gametrailers Video

Gametrailers Video

Gametrailers Video

Yes, that is indeed a Schwimmwagen seen from the interior of a Kubelwagen.

Polka is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 07:10 AM   #46
Sundance Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiberNative View Post
i dunno, man. colin mcrae 1 was to me a lot more realistic feeling.

gt1 had this weird tire screeching as soon as you turned a little and the vehicles understeered to the extreme. it was really extreme and you had to adjust quite a bit to its "reality".
but i maxed that game out. remember the subaru impreza being one of the easiest, high end cars to control.
Same here. Colin McRae Rally on Ps1 is and will be the only good racing game for me.

And ontopic.. Im not that big of a racing game fan so i think meh. I had the Gran Turismo 2 for Ps but didnt like it at all. Colin McRae Rally was loads of fun tho.

U.S bace in mad of 5 enterdil bildings with lap tops and rados in them
Sundance Kid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 07:12 AM   #47
[R-DEV]Glimmerman
PR:BF2 Developer

Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]Glimmerman

Im a huge fan of the GT series, cant wait for the euro release of GT5

Cheers,
Glimmer

[R-DEV]Glimmerman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 07:30 AM   #48
Arnoldio
Banned

I should get this for the lulz. 1000+ Cars seems very nice, maybe itll include all my favourites.
Arnoldio is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:58 AM   #49
Boris.T.Spider
Supporting Member

Just hope they havent dumbed down the modification, I used to make some nuts vehicles. My personal favourites were my Rally TVR Tuscan (yes a rear wheel drive rally car), my rear wheel drive Audi TT, and Ice racing Dodge Ram.
Boris.T.Spider is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:02 AM   #50
Polka

I don't know about you, but I am really curious how fast the Kubel/schwimmwagen will go around the track.

I do mean the Top Gear track.

Polka is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
console, game, gran, gt5, turismo